Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2020: Dr. Shamunar Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship 2020 invited application for the trust’s scholarship program 2020 for the students of class 11th to post-graduation. This scholarship is for the students who want to pursue their higher education Scholarship for Indian undergraduates 2020 and want to fulfill their dreams. The students with the help of this scholarship can pursue their careers in Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine, and Dental science. Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2020 eligibility and benefits are given below.
About The Scholarship
The name of the scholarship is Trust’s scholarship 2020 which will be given by the organization Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Davangere. The applicable state for this scholarship is Karnataka. Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship eligibility and benefits are given below.
What Is The Last Date To Apply For This Scholarship?
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15th November 2020. Students are advised to fill the application forms as soon as possible as the last date of filling the form is arriving very soon.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Eligibility 2020
- The candidate applying must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The family income must be 1 Lakh rupees. This must be the total family income of the family.
- The applicant must have secured admission in regular courses in a recognized institution.
- Applicants pursuing part-time or correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
- The cut-off percentage for different courses are given below
For PUC and MBBS the cut off is 90 percent marks (If a student is pursuing PUC, he/she has to obtain a minimum of 90 percent marks in 10th/SSLC)
For diploma B.Sc, B.Com, B.E., BVSC the marks obtained must be 85 percent.
For BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, B.Pharma, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Ed. the marks obtained must be 80 percent.
Marks obtained for CA, MCA, MBA, M.Phil, M.Tech, and M.Ped it must be 75 percent.
Read More: BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2020
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Benefits
The meritorious as well as the poor students will get financial assistance until the completion of their course.
What Are The Documents Required For This Scholarship?
The documents required for this scholarship are
- SSLC/10TH and PUC/12th mark sheet
- Previous semester/year mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Copy of identity card issued by the institution
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Attach Passport size photograph in a printed application.
- Copy of student bank passbook
- Copy of admission or fee receipt
What Is The Selection Procedure Of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship ?
The scholarship will be given to the students of Karnataka only. Those applicants who belong to the economically weaker section and are meritorious will be selected for the scholarship. This is good for Scholarship for Indian undergraduates 2020.
How to Apply For The Scholarship?
- Visit the official website ssjankalyantrust.org and find the apply now tab.
- The online application form must be filled and submitted online along with necessary documents.
- The application form will ask the candidate about their personal details and academic details.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned photographs and documents in the application form.
- The application form will be evaluated and appointed marks based merit.
- Application marks are then compared with the other application in the same course.
- Best merit students who are economically weaker are picked from each category.
- The selected student’s list will be visible on the website.
- The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the online bank account number of the student provided in the application.
- The trust will not resend the scholarship if it is rejected due to an incorrect account number provided by the student.
- Applications with the application number and with required documents will be accepted.
How Will The Scholarships Be distributed?
- The selected students will receive a scholarship amount directly to the account number of the student provided in the application form.
- If a student leaves or discontinues the course, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the principal/Head of the Institution to provide intimation to trust.
The scholarship aims to help the students achieve their dreams by providing them financial assistance. If the applicant is confused about any detail or want to get further detail about this scholarship then he/she will have been provided the email address to mail the queries. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The students need to read all the details carefully and fulfill the eligibility of the scholarship before applying for it. This is the Scholarship for Indian undergraduates 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to fill up the scholarship is 15-11-2020.
Ans. The applicants must belong to Karnataka.
Ans. The trust will not resend the scholarship if it is rejected due to an incorrect account number.