COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Date has been released. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will organize the entrance Exam of COMEDK UGET 2020. It is a state level entrance exam through which number of candidates will be provided admission in B.Tech degree programmes. Candidates qualifying the test with minimum qualifying marks will be given admission in various engineering colleges located in the Karnataka State.
It is expected that the application form for COMEDK UGET 2020 exam will be released in the month of January 2020.Through this article we have provided complete information regarding COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, admit card etc.
|Current Notifications |
COMEDK UGET 2020 Highlights
The students who desire to take admission through the COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Exam (COMEDK UGET) must prepare well for it since there is a huge competition for the seats.
|COMEDK UGET 2020||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Form||02nd week of January 2020|
|Mock Test Availability||01st week of February 2020|
|Last date of Application Form submission||03rd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Download||01st week of May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Date||10 May 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key Release||03rd week of May 2020|
|Receive Challenges Last Date||03rd week of May 2020|
|Final Answer Key Release||04th week of May 2020|
|Scorecard release||04th week of May 2020|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria must be checked before applying for exam:
- Nationality: Candidate applying must be citizen of India.
For UG Engineering Programmes
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary/2nd PUC or its equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in the qualifying exam must have passed with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed with minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
For UG Architecture Programmes
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary/2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in the qualifying exam must have passed with Mathematics as one of the subjects with other subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- Applying candidate must have qualified aptitude test of NATA in 2020 year.
Note: Candidates seeking admission in B.Arch programme need not to appear for entrance test of COMEDK UGET.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020
The interested candidates have to register themselves online in order to apply for the COMEDK UGET 2020 exam. The candidates must have a valid email id and phone number in order to register for the exam. After registration, the applicants have to enter all the educational, personal and contact details in the application form such as name, category, gender, qualifying exam details, address etc.
The candidates are advised to enter the authentic details only, as the documents will be verified during the later stages of the admission process. Apart from details, the applicants have to upload the scanned copies of their photograph, signature, ID Proof and parent signature in the application form. There is no requirement to send the hardcopy of the application form to the university. However, the candidates should keep a printout of duly filled application form for future reference.
The Application Fee will be as follows:
- For COMEDK UGET 2020: Rs. 1300/-
- For COMEDK UGET and UNIGAUGE both: Rs. 2100/-
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for COMEDK UGET 2020 exam will be as follows:
Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Test)
Medium of Exam: English Only.
Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
No. of Questions: 180
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
Marking Scheme: 1 Mark will be awarded for a correct answer
Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
Subject-wise distribution of Questions
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2020 exam is based on the curriculum of class 12th / 10+2/ 2nd PUC. The aspiring candidates can check important topics for each subject as given below:
Mathematics: Matrices, Determinants, Differentiability, Binomial Theorem, Applications of Derivatives, Inverse trigonometric functions, Linear and Quadratic Inequalities, Vectors, Probability, Three-dimensional Geometry, Limits and Continuity, Permutation and Combination etc.
Physics: Laws of Motion, Electromagnetic waves, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Current Electricity, Communication Systems, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Electrostatics etc.
Chemistry: d and f – Block Elements and Coordination Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Biomolecules and Polymers, Environmental Chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Solid State, Chemical Equilibrium, s- Block & p-Block Elements and metallurgy, Nitrogen containing Organic compounds, Oxygen containing Organic compounds etc.
Recommended Books of COMEDK UGET 2020
NCERTs are undoubtedly the best books for COMEDK UGET preparation. In addition to the NCERTs, the candidates may follow the other help books given below:
- IIT JEE Physics by D.C. Pandey
- HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 1 and Part 2
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Class 11th and 12th Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- IIT Mathematics by M.L. Khanna
How to check COMEDK 2020 Result?
Enlisted below are the steps to guide candidates to check their COMEDK result online.
- Visit the official website
- Navigate to “COMECK Result 2020” link
- Sign in using your COMEDK login credentials
- Your COMEDK rank card will be displayed on the screen
It is recommendable for candidates to preserve their COMEDK Result/Rank card for future reference. Also, take a print out of the same to use it wherever required.