Bihar ITI admission 2020 Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test 2020 (ITICAT 2020) will be organized and managed by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).Bihar ITI Application Form will be released via online mode and offline. Candidates who are interested in Bihar ITI 2020 can apply online through the official website www.bceceboard.com.
Bihar ITI Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates must check following mentioned table for Bihar ITI exam 2020 dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form releases||2nd week of March|
|Submission of application form||1st week of April|
|Payment last date through challan||1st week of April|
|Payment last date through online mode||2nd week of April|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April|
|Exam date||4th week of April|
|Result declaration||1st week of June|
Bihar ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read following eligibility criteria details before applying for the Bihar ITI Admission 2020:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply. Those candidates whose parents are permanent resident of Bihar will be also eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates should qualify 10th or equivalent examination from recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Age limit: He/ She must be minimum 14 years in age as on 1st August 2020.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for Bihar ITICAT.
- Physically fit: He/ She must be physically fit. Candidates will have to go to the medical test to prove.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in 10th standard will be also eligible to apply for Bihar ITICAT.
Bihar ITI Application Fee
After submitting the application form, the candidate can move on to the application fee payment by clicking on the “Proceed to Payment” button. The application fee for candidates from different categories will be as follows:
- For General/ OBC/ EBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For PWD candidates: Rs. 430/-
ITICAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Totally there are 3 sections & each having 50 questions.
- The total questions are 150 for 300 marks which have to answer in 2 hours 15 minutes.
- All the questions will be appearing in the multiple-choice pattern.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marks in this exam.
- Exam Duration: 2.12 hrs.
- Difficulty Level: 10th Standard
Bihar ITI 2020 Counseling
The important information related to the counseling is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The counseling process has been conducted for nominated applicants on the basis of the merit list.
- Applicants will get notifications related to the counseling by post on the registered address from the university.
- However, the details of the counseling will also be updated on the official website of the university.
- In case applicants do not receive the intimation about the counseling by post then they can refer to.
Bihar ITI Admit card
- Once the application form submission process gets completed, the board will release the admit card in online mode through the official website i.e. https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- In order to download the Bihar ITI admit card 2020, the candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth.