VMOU Admission 2020 will be conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota. VMOU Kota offers various UG, PG & Diploma programs in various disciplines at its designated study centres. VMOU Kota offers admission twice a year i.e. in the month of July and January.
VMOU Admission Important Dates 2020
There are the Important Dates of VMOU admission as mentioned below for the candidates and they should have to check it.
|Application Starts from||January 2020|
|Last date of submission||February 2020|
|Admit Card||May 2020|
|VMOU exam date||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May 2020|
|Counseling starts||June 2020|
VMOU Application Form 2020
The Application form will be provided through online mode. The offline application form will be sent and submit in person to the candidate’s Regional Centre (along with enclosures). Candidates will receive the registration number on their registered mobile number when they’ll fill the required details. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Take the printout of the completely filled application form at last.
VMOU Application Fee
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/-.
- The fee for MBA & B.Ed application form will be Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through E-Mitra/Online Banking/Challan only.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
|SRMJEEE Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|VIT University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Sathyabama University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Hindustan University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by them in their qualifying exam for courses other than MBA and B.Ed.
- Counselling for MBA and B.Ed entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- You’ll be required to present at the counselling venue on a given date and time.
- Bring the original documents at the counselling venue.
- The university will release the category-wise roll number of successful candidates.
- Verification of the candidate’s original documents will be done for final selection.
|Course Name||Total Fees (per year)|
- BA/ B.Com./ B.Sc: Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized Board or BAP/BCP/BSCP or equivalent degree from any recognized open university
- Bachelor of Journalism: Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in any discipline
- B.Ed: Passed Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks
- Bachelor of Journalism (Lateral): BJMC or equivalent degree from VMOU
- BBA: Senior Secondary (10+2) or One Year BAP/BCP/BSCP of VMOU or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized board
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science: Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate in marks
- BCA/ BSW: Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized board or BAP/BCP/BSCP of any recognized open university
- BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc (Preparatory): Passed Class 10
- M.A./ Master of Commerce (M.Com): Bachelor’s Degree (minimum TDC) from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- Master of Journalism (MJ): Bachelor’s Degree (minimum TDC) from any recognized University or its equivalent along with 1-year BLMC degree
- M.Lib.I.Sc: Passed Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc) degree
- Master of Computer Science: Bachelor’s Degree (minimum TDC) from any recognized University in any discipline with at least Second Division or equivalent.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA): Bachelor’s Degree (minimum TDC) from any recognized University or its equivalent. in any discipline with at least Second Division.
- M.Sc./ Master of Social Work (MSW): Bachelor’s Degree (minimum TDC) from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- Ph.D.: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in the relevant subjects (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree from the universities/institutions recognized by UGC / AICTE / NCTE are eligible to apply for this program.