SERB-TETRA Application Form 2021: Applications have been invited for Technology Translation Award (SERB-TETRA) 2021 by The Science and Engineering Research Board which is commonly known as SERB. These applications have been invited from the Ph.D. degree holders.
The full for of TETRA is Technology Translation Award 2021 which is a new scheme for catalyzing technology translation in an academic setting. Those who will be selected for the SERB-TETRA award will get an award up to INR 15 lakh per year. Those candidates who want to check the details about the award can see in the article all the details about it.
What is the last date to apply for SERB-TETRA Award 2021?
The last date to apply for SERB-TETRA research Award 2021 is 11 February 2021. Candidates need to apply for the SERB-TETRA Award as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon but before applying they need to check the eligibility criterion. Those candidates who won’t fulfill the eligibility won’t be able to get selected for the SERB-TETRA research award 2021.
What is the eligibility to apply for (SERB-TETRA) 2021?
The eligibility to apply for SERB-TETRA 2021 is given below
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen to apply for SERB-TETRA 2021.
- The candidate must hold a Ph.D. degree in Science, Mathematics, Engineering or MD/MS/MDS/MVSc degree at the time of applying for the grant.
- The candidate must hold a regular academic/research position in a recognized academic institution or national laboratory or in any other recognized R and D institution in India with at least 3 years of service remaining.
Those who are foreign nationals (excluding OCI and NRI) can also apply for SERB-TETRA 2021 if they fulfill the eligibility criteria by SERB.
Read More: CDU Global Excellence Award 2020
What are the benefits of SERB-TETRA awards 2021?
The candidates will get an award of up to INR 15 lakh per year who will get shortlisted for SERB-TETRA 2021.
What is the selection criterion for SERB-TETRA awards 2021?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
What are the terms and conditions to apply for SERB-TETRA 2021?
Scientific Social Responsibility has been adopted by SERB to imbibe the culture of social commitment among SERB Grantees.
Applicants are advised to check their proposals for plagiarism before uploading them.
How to apply with SERB-TETRA Application Form 2021?
To apply for SERB-TETRA 2021 follow the given steps
- Register yourself on serbonline.in/SERB/Registration.do
- Now the user will be sent a confirmation mail on the email id registered and must click on the URL which will be given in the mail to confirm the registration
- After log-in now fill all the necessary fields in the application form and upload all the necessary documents such as biodata, a certificate from the principal investigator/Inventor, an Endorsement letter from the head of Institution, Brochures related to technology transfer from completed/ongoing project, provision letter if there is any tie-up with any start-up or industry and responsibility of plagiarism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for SERB-Tetra is 11 February 2021.
Ans. The candidate must be a PhD degree holder.
Ans. The age limit for SERB-TETRA 2021 is 35 years.
Ans. Yes SERB is a statutory body.