SAAT 2021 is a university level exam which is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) university. This examination is conducted every year to give admission in various UG and PG courses. SAAT 2021 registration date has been announced. SAAT 2021 Exam pattern, registration, eligibility can be checked here.
The applicants will get admission in Agriculture, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Management. Those applicants who will qualify for this examination will get admission into various programs in constituent institutions/schools of the university. The application procedure will begin from the starting of December 2020. Complete details of SAAT 2021 have been provided in this article. Students who want to sit in this exam can check all the details here.SAAT 2021 registration, SAAT 2021 Exam pattern, SAAT 2021 Eligibility can be checked here.
SAAT 2021 Important Dates
The application process will begin from the first week of December 2021. The last date to apply is the last week of March 2021. The admit card will release in the first week of April 2021. SAAT 2021 exam will lie in the second week to last week of April 2021. I will declare the result from the first week of May 2021 and the counseling process will begin from the first week of May 2021.
SAAT 2021 Application Form
The application form will be released in the first week of December 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the application forms correctly. They will have to fill the personal and academic details in the application forms. Applicants will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format. The application form will be filled in the online mode.
Read More: PESSAT 2021
SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
B.Tech/ Dual degree Engineering Programme:
- Passed 10th& 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Passed the 12th level with PCM as mandatory subjects.
- Passed 12th level securing at least 45% marks (40% for SC / ST / OBC category).
- Students who will appear in their 12th level exams or are waiting for the result will be eligible to apply.
LLB (5 years) Programme:
- Passed 10+2 level or it’s equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Passed 10+2 any stream.
- Passed 10+2 level securing at least of 45% marks (42% for SC / ST / OBC category).
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- LSAT/ CLAT qualified students need not appear for the entrance test and can directly apply for admission.
Read More: LSAT 2021
B.Sc (Agriculture) Programme:
- Passed/ Appearing in 10+2 level from a recognized board or university.
- Passed 10+2 level with PCB/ PCM/ PCMB subject combinations. Also, students must be passed in English subject at 10+2 level.
- Passed 10+2 level securing at least of 50% marks for General/ OBC candidates (40% for SC / ST / PH category).
- The lower age limit is 17 years as of 31/12/21.
- Passed/ Appearing in Bachelors’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Passed Bachelors degree in Science, Commerce & Arts / B.E. / MBBS / B.Tech. / BVSC / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agri. / BHMS / BDS / BAMS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent.
- Passed Bachelors’s degree securing at least 50% marks (45% for SC / ST / OBC category).
SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held in offline and online mode.
- 120 MCQs will be there in the paper.
- The exam paper will be in English.
- The exam will be for 3 hours.
- Paper will be of a total of 480 marks.
- For every correct answer, +4 marks will be awarded. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics for B.TECH number of questions will be 40 for each subject.
- For MBA 40 questions each will be from Verbal Reasoning, G.K., and Analytical Reasoning. 15 questions each will be from Comprehension and Computer Fundamentals.
SAAT 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus will include topics studied in 10+2 level by the candidate for UG admission. Candidates taking admission in PG courses can prepare from the syllabus of graduation level topics.
SAAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be downloaded online by the applicants in the first week of April 2021. Only the candidates who have registered successfully for the admit card will be able to download it. It will be necessary for the students to bring the admit card with them on the day of the examination. The test center, test date, and test venue will be given on the admit card.
SAAT 2021 Results
The results will be declared in the first week of May. Students will have to download the result from the official website. They will be able to do it by entering their login details like date of birth and exam roll number.
Read More: PUCET 2021
SAAT 2021 Counseling
The counseling will be done for those who have qualified for the examination. It will be done in the first week of May 2021. Students will have to verify the original documents and certificates at the time of the final admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When will the application process start?
Ans. The application process will begin from the first week of December 2021.
Q2. In what mode will be the SAAT exam organized?
Ans. The SAAT exam will be organized in offline/online mode for various examinations.
Q3. Can a result awaited for appearing candidate apply for SAAT 2021?
Ans. Yes, the candidate who is waiting for the result or appearing in the qualifying exam can apply for SAAT 2021.