Conducted by People Education Society University, PESSAT 2021 will be organized in the last week of May 2021. Through this examination, candidates will get admission into B. Arch and B.Tech programs. PESSAT candidates will be able to take admissions in various UG and PG engineering courses at PES university. Through PESSAT 2021 students will get admission to B.Arch and B.Tech Program. Candidates who want to appear in this examination can check the exam date, application form, its fee, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and much more regarding PESSAT 2021.
PESSAT 2021 Important Dates
For B. Tech the application form will release in the first week of December 2021. The last date to submit an application form from outside Bengaluru 3rd the week of April 2021. The last date to submit the application form at the Bangalore center only is the 3rd week of April 2021. The slot booking commencement for all candidates will lie in the 4th week of April 2021. The PESSAT 2021 exam date will lie between the 1st to 4th week of May 2021. The last date to upload 12th/2nd PU marks lies in the second week of May 2021. The results will be declared in the 4th week of May 2021.
For other courses, the registration began from the first week of October 2020. The slot booking will begin from the first week of January 2021. The PESSAT exam will be held from the second week of January to the 3rd week of July 2021. The last date to register online will lie in July 2021. The result will be declared 3 days after taking the test. The formally notified last date for admission is 1st week of August 2021.
For B. Arch the last date to submit NATA and 12th/2nd PU scores is the 3rd week of May 2021. The first round of counseling will begin from the 4th week of May 2021. The last date to submit the original documents is 1st week of July 2021. The second round of counseling will begin from June/July 2021. PESSAT 2021 eligibility criteria and exam pattern are given below.
PESSAT 2021 Registration
PESSAT 2021 registration will be held in online mode. Students are advised to check the official website for registration. Candidates will have to fill their personal details and academic details in the application form. They will have to upload their scanned documents and images in the application form in the prescribed format.
Read More: PUCET 2021
PESSAT 2021 Application Form Fee
The PESSAT 2021 application form fee can be filled online as well as offline. The online payment can be done through credit card, debit card, and net banking. The offline payment can be done with Demand Draft which will have to be drawn in the favor of the PES University General Fund. The DD will have to be sent to
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PESSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as a mandatory subject to be eligible for PESSAT.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12thlevel examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for PESSAT.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified intermediate examination OR must have done diploma after 12th from any stream.
- Stream: Candidates must have a Science stream in the 12th level examination to be eligible for examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks.
- He/ She must also have a NATA scorecard to be eligible for PESSAT 2021.
Read More: JEST 2021 Application Form
PESSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- PESSAT 2021 examination will be organized via online mode.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the examination.
- Time: Candidates will get 3 hours to complete the examination for the B.Tech course & 2 hours for other courses.
- There will be a different number of questions in each paper. For B. Tech course, there will be 180 questions.
- Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
PESSAT 2021 Syllabus
PESSAT Syllabus will be different for UG & PG course. For the UG course, students must prepare from 11th& 12thclass level topics. For the PG course, applicants must prepare the UG syllabus.
PESSAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will have to download the admit card online from the official website. Candidates will have to carry the admit card on the day of examination. The exam date, test center, test timing will be given in the admit card only. They will download the admit cards one or two days before the examination.
Read More: GPAT 2021
PESSAT 2021 Result
The results will be available on the official website in the last week of May 2021. They will have to use their login credentials to check the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I fill the application form via offline mode?
Ans. No, the application form will be made available only via online mode.
Q2. Will there be any negative marking?
Ans. No, there will be no negative marking for the examination.
Q3. Will the authority provide any correction facility?
Ans. No, the authority will not provide any correction facility for NMAT 2021.