NIT Silchar JRF 2020: Applications have been invited for the NIT Silchar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 by the National Institute of Technology Silchar. The applications have been invited for ME/MTech degree holders. This fellowship is to work for the project “High-Pressure Phase Transitions, Electronic, Elastic and Optical Properties of Selected Defect Chalcopyrite Semiconductors for photodetector Application”. Those fellows who will be selected will get a stipend of Rs 31,000 per month. This is latest fellowship for engineering students in 2020.
What is the last date to apply for the fellowship?
The last date to apply for the fellowship is 29 December 2020. Students are advised to apply for the fellowship as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon. Students must apply for the fellowship after reading the eligibility criteria.
Read More: Jadavpur University JRF 2020
What is the eligibility to apply for the fellowship?
The candidate will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the fellowship. The eligibility criteria are given below
- The candidate must be less than the age of 28 years
- The candidate must hold an ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Equivalent degree along with GATE/NET qualification.
- The candidate must have expertise and strong interest in experimental Solar Cell Fabrication/ nanotechnology/sensors/matter science/materials chemistry/solid-state Physics/density functional theory.
What are the benefits of this NIT Silchar JRF 2020 fellowship?
The shortlisted candidate will get a stipend of up to Rs 31,000 per month.
What documents are needed to apply?
The documents which are needed to apply are
- Photocopies of all the documents which are required
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
Read More: NCERT JRF 2020
What is the selection criteria?
The selection of the candidate will be based on the qualification of the applicant and the experience of the applicant. It will also be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. This is latest fellowship for engineering students in 2020.
What are the terms and conditions?
The candidate who has been shortlisted for the fellowship if he/she is employed somewhere then no objection certificate must be provided by him issued by the company. This must be presented at the time of the interview.
Those candidates who belong to the reserved category and women candidates will get relaxation as per the Government of India rules.
No candidates may be recruited if any suitable candidate is not found.
What is the procedure to apply?
- Visit the website of NIT Silchar
- Find the application form and fill in all the details
- Attach all the documents with the form and fill in all the details
- Submit the application form along with all documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read MOre: NIT Hamirpur Research Associateship 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date to submit NIT Silchar Dept of Electronics and Commuication Engineering JRF 2020 form?
Ans. The last date to submit the form is 29 December 2020.
Ans. Shortlisted candidate will get stipend of up to Rs 31,000.
Ans. The application form will have to be sent at email@example.com
Ans. For this fellowship the candidate must be less than the age of 28 years.