Applications have been invited for NIT Hamirpur Research Associateship 2020 from the National Institute of Technology from ME/MTech/BE/BTech degree holders. Those candidates who will be selected for the fellowship will get a consolidated salary of INR 28,000 per month. Applicants who want to apply for this fellowship can check all the details in this article.
What is the last date to apply for this fellowship?
The last date to apply for this fellowship is 14 December 2020. Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What is the eligibility to apply?
Applicants need to fulfill the eligibility criterion to apply for the fellowship. Those applicants who won’t fulfill the eligibility criteria won’t be able to apply for the fellowship.
- The applicant must be below the age of 30 years.
- The applicant must hold a degree in BE/BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering.
- The applicant must hold an ME/MTech degree with a specialization in VLSI Design/Microelectronics/VLSI and Embedded systems or other relevant fields.
- The applicant must obtain ME/MTech through GATE.
Read More: C H Muhammed Koya Scholarship Kerala 2020
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
The shortlisted fellow will receive a salary of INR 28,000 per month.
What documents will be required to apply for the fellowship?
The documents which will be required to apply for the fellowship are
- One page will be about the biodata of the candidate which will tell the details about the applicant.
- Self-attested copies
- All the related certificates and documents.
How can you apply for the fellowship?
Visit the official website https://nith.ac.in
Find the notification link
NIT Hamirpur notification will open.
Start filling the scholarship form with all the personal and academic details asked.
What is the number of vacancies for the fellowship?
For the fellowship, there are 01 vacancies.
What are the selection criteria?
The selection will be based on the performance of the applicant in the interview.
Read More: Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2021-22
What are the terms and conditions?
The duration of the fellowship is 10 months only or till the completion of the scheme whichever is earlier.
The post is purely on a contract basis with no other benefits associated with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply is 14 Dec 2020.
Ans. The eligibility to apply is BE/BTech or ME/MTech.
Ans. The award is 28000 per month.
Ans. The age limit to apply is below the age of 30 years.