NIFT 2020 Result going to out in the end of the February month . The exam has been conducted by National Institute of Fashion Technology. This entrance exam is organized to offer admission into Bachelors of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology.
Applicants who score well in this entrance exam get the opportunity to get admission to B.Des, B.F.Tech, M.Des, and MFM Course. The university also conducts a creative ability test (CAT) and general ability test (GAT) to offer admission to the applicants.
Direct link to check NIFT Result 2020 Check here
For B.F.Tech program, GAT score will be considered as a final result, while for B.Design program, candidates qualifying in NIFT 2020 written test i.e. GAT and CAT will be shortlisted for Situation Test. Final results of NIFT 2020 will be prepared on the basis of GAT, CAT and Situation Test scores, once the situation test and GD/PI are conducted.
NIFT 2020 Result will be announced in Feb/March 2020 on the official website of NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology). Candidates can check their result by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of NIFT, i.e. nift.ac.in.
- Click on “NIFT 2020 Results”.
- Enter NIFT Roll number, Date of Birth and Application number.
- Click on the Proceed/Login button.
- The result will be displayed on your screen, verify all the details present in it.
- Take the printout for future purpose.
NIFT result mentions subject-wise scores obtained by candidates in CAT and GAT. Candidates qualifying GAT and CAT for B. Design program will be called for Situation Test and GD/PI. Final Result and Merit List will be prepared after taking all the scores into consideration. Final result of NIFT 2020 will be published online in the month of June 2020.
Section-Wise Weightage in NIFT 2020 Result
The weightage assigned to each test in the final merit list of the entrance examination will be as under:
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
What After NIFT Result 2020?
- After taking in consideration the scores, final NIFT 2020 result and merit list will be prepared.
- This will be published in online mode in the month of May/June 2020.
- Admissions across NIFTs will be done on the basis of score obtained by the test-takers in CAT, GAT, group discussion, situation test and personal interview rounds.
- Cutoff will be declared by National Institute of Fashion Technology which is the section and campus-wise closing rank.
- It will depend on various factors such as total number of candidates appearing in NIFT 2020, total candidates who cleared it, the difficulty level of question paper, total seats for B. Design and B. F. Tech programs.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology’s entrance examination will offer as many as 2010 seats of B. Design and 360 seats of B.F.Tech program across 16 NIFT Campuses that are located in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kannur, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru, Raebareli, Shillong, Patna, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Srinagar, Chennai and Bhopal.
|SRMJEEE Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|VIT University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Sathyabama University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Hindustan University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
NIFT 2020 Cut Off
NIFT Cut Off is the closing rank set by NIFT Participating Institutes and the same will vary across NIFT campuses. Cut Off will be calculated on the basis of availability of seats, difficulty level of exam, total number of students appearing in the exam etc.