Applications have been invited by the Government of Himachal Pradesh from those who have begun pursuing a course in IITs, AIIMS, ISM Dhanbad, and IISC Bangalore or those who are doing postgraduate diploma course at IIMs for the Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana 2020, Himachal Pradesh. The main aim of this scholarship is to motivate the economically backward students to achieve their dreams by pursuing higher education and also to assist them to earn for a bright future for their families. The aim of Himachal Pradesh Scholarships Programs 2020 will be fulfilled by providing financial assistance to the students.
What is the last date to apply for this scholarship?
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 30 November 2020. Students are requested to fill the Himachal Pradesh Scholarships Programs 2020 forms as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What is the eligibility to fill the Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
The applicant filling this form must fulfill the following eligibility otherwise the form will be rejected.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant must have taken admission in a degree course in AIIMS, IITs, ISM Dhanbad and IISC Bangalore or have taken admission in a postgraduate diploma course in IIMs.
Read Also: AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2020
What is the benefit of this Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
Those candidates who will be shortlisted for the scholarship will get a one-time incentive/award of INR 75,000.
How to apply for Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
To apply for this scholarship the candidate will have to follow the given steps
- Go to the home page of NSP that is the National Scholarship Portal and then click on New Registration.
- Read all the guidelines carefully and select the undertaking and click ‘continue’
- Enter all the details carefully in the application form
- The applicant will have to fill in the personal as well as the academic details.
- Provide the bank details (bank name, IFSC Code, and account number)
- An application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future reference.
- No correction window will be provided to the applicants, therefore all the applicants are advised to fill the application forms correctly.
Where to contact for help?
For any kind of help in the emergency, the candidates will have to contact the phone number 0120-6619540 or they can also mail on the email id email@example.com.
What documents will be required to fill the application forms?
The documents which will be required to fill the forms are
- Resident certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Previous year mark sheet.
Read More: IDEX Fellowship 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 30 November 2020.
Ans. To contact for help the applicant can mail his/her query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ans. The applicant needs to be an undergraduate and postgraduate diploma applicant.