Jnanabhumi Scholarships Jnanabhumi is an online portal launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu . It is a paperless and digital platform through which state government implements its Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarships in the state. Apart from the disbursement of scholarships, this portal provides various other services like education services, online affiliation to university/Board, Skill upgradation programs, declaration of online results, admissions through apepass etc.
AP government disburse Pre Matric, Post Matric and other Scholarships of around Rs.5000/- on an annual basis to 17 lakh students of SC, ST, BC, Differently-Abled, Minorities, Kapu, EBC communities of the state.
Benefits of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Some of the major benefits and outcomes of Jnanabhumi portal are as follows-
- It ensures timely release of the scholarships.
- It ensures that the beneficiary of the scholarship is eligible and genuine student.
- Helps in reducing paper work and elimination of large paper footprint and manual work. This ultimately contributes to environmental sustainability.
- It has reduced the cycle time for release and processing of scholarships.
- With the launch of online portal, prospective beneficiaries do not have to visit respective department for applications forms, tracking application status and for various other works related to the scholarship.
Here, we have shared information particularly about the two main scholarships offered under Jnanabhumi portal. These are- Pre-Matric Scholarship and Post-Matric Scholarship.
Jnanabhumi Scholarships Post Matric Eligibility
AP Post-matric scholarship will be provided only the eligible candidates. The eligibility requirements are as follows-
- Candidates should be admitted to a recognised college/board as a post-matric student.
- They must fulfil the income criteria given as under-
|Community/ Category||Annual Income ceiling|
|Minorities||Rs.1.5 lakhs (rural) Rs.2 lakhs (urban)|
|Differently Abled||Rs.1 lakh|
How to Apply for Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarships?
In order to apply for PMS, applicants are required to follow the given instructions-
- Go to the Jnanabhumi portal (https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in).
- Click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” link.
- Download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF) or collect it from the college.
- Fill the application form completely. Submit the signed copy of the same to the principal of the respective college.
- JSAF will be verified by the college principal and will be submitted through Jnanbhumi.
- On successful submission of application, candidates will receive a SMS confirming the submission.
- Now, students have to visit the Mee Seva and have to provide their Aadhaar no and Jnanabhumi application ID. They have to verify the details on applications and have to make modification (if applicable).
- Lastly candidates have to provide their biomatric authentication and have to submit the application finally on apepass.
How to check Jnanabhumi Scholarships Application Status?
After submission of application, if students want to know the status of tier application they can do so apepass.
In order to track the application status, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- Go to https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Login option.
- Enter the login ID and password, and captcha code.
- Click on application status option.
- Current status of application will appear.
- Candidates can check their application progress.
Apart from this, candidates may also receive SMS if application will be accepted. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their registered mobile no. and email ID active throughout the procedure.
How to check Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarships Application Status?
Once candidates have submitted the application, they can also check the status of their application. To track the status of the application, they have to login with the Login ID and other required credentials.
Hope, the information shared in the given article about the Jnanabhumi AP Pre/Post Matric scholarship / apepass status check online was beneficial. In case of any query regarding the same, candidates should feel free to leave their queries in the comment sections below.
Official Website : https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.