Applications have been invited for The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Fellowship 2020 by The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts. Masters of Arts degree holders in History/Sanskrit/ Philosophy subjects can apply for this fellowship.
This fellowship has been released in the memory of Shri Devendra Swaroop to study Indian Knowledge Tradition which is also known as Bhartiya Gyan Sanskriti in the Hindi language.
Those candidates who will be selected for the fellowship will get Rs 50,000 per month as the fellowship amount. Those candidates who are interested in filling the application forms can check all the details in this article regarding the last date to fill the form, application form eligibility, terms, and conditions, etc. IGNCA Fellowship 2020 is latest scholarship in 2020.
What is the last date to fill the fellowship form?
The last date to fill the form of The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Fellowship is 15 January 2021. Students are advised to fill the forms as soon as possible only after reading the eligibility criteria and the other terms and conditions.
Read More: NCERT Fellowship 2020
What are the benefits of this fellowship?
The candidates who will be shortlisted for the fellowship will get INR 50,000 per month.
What documents will be needed to apply for the fellowship?
The documents which will be needed to fill the fellowship form are
- Educational qualification and experience certificates
- Photocopy of 5 research papers.
- An article of about 2,000 words can be written in Hindi or English. The topic for the article is “भारतीय ज्ञान परम्परा की अवधारणा एवं महत्व” in English the topic will be the same as “Indian Knowledge Tradition and its Importance”.
What is the selection criterion?
The selection will be done based on the qualification of the applicant. This is latest scholarship or fellowship in 2020.
What are the terms and conditions for the fellowship?
The terms and conditions have been given below
- The applications can be checked by a high powered committee. The decision will be taken based on its recommendations.
- Rights have been reserved by IGNCA to accept or reject any or all the application forms without giving any reason.
- The decision taken by IGNCA for the selection or disqualification of any candidate will be the final one and everyone will have to follow it.
How to apply for the fellowship?
The eligible candidates may apply for the above fellowship by submitting a resume, providing therein complete details about their age, educational qualifications, experience, copies of 5 research papers along with the article of 2000 words in Hindi or English. Soft copy of the article of 2000 words must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org The applications should be sent by speed post or submitted in person to “AFA & AO(KN), Kala Nidhi Division, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, 11, Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011” on or before 15th January 2021. This is latest scholarship in 2020.
Read More: Indira Gandhi PG Scholarship 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date to apply for the IGNCA fellowship?
Ans. The last date to apply for the IGNCA fellowship is 15/01/2021.
Ans. The stipend which will be given is Rs 50,000.
Ans. There are 01 vacancies for the IGNCA fellowship.
Ans. Yes, this fellowship is on comtractual basis.