IGNOU Delhi Research Associateship 2020: Applications have been invited from the Postgraduate degree holders for Indira Gandhi National Open University Delhi Research Associateship 2020. The fellowship will be done for the title ‘Impact of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on Rural Health And Hygiene Practices: A Study of Uttar Pradesh And Bihar.’ Those fellows who will get selected for the IGNOU Delhi Research fellowship will receive a consolidated monthly emolument of INR 25 k per month.
What is the last date to apply for the fellowship?
The last date to apply for the fellowship is 07 December 2020. Students are advised to fill the application forms as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon. IGNOU Delhi Research Associateship eligibility given below.
What is the eligibility for the IGNOU Delhi Research Associateship 2020
To apply for the scholarship the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility
1. The applicant must be a postgraduate degree holder in any discipline of social science with a minimum of 55 percent marks and NET/SLET/Mphil/Ph.D.
2. The applicant must have 2-5 years of experience and evidence of documentation skills or research report writing skills.
3. The applicant must have experience in research preferably in WASH, Community Development.
4. The applicant must have a good knowledge of excel and any statistical software.
5. Those candidates having excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English and Hindi and other regional languages from UP and Bihar will be preferred.
6. Candidate having some admin, and supervisory experience will be preferred.
7. Candidate willing to travel for data collection, training, and supervision of fieldwork in districts of UP and Bihar will be preferred.
8. Those candidates having experience in the review of literature, primary data collection, data processing, sampling design, and Questionnaire design will be preferred.
Read More: NCERT Project Fellowship 2020
What documents will be required to apply for the IGNOU Delhi Research fellowship?
The resume or Curriculum Vitae of the applicant will be needed to apply for the fellowship. Students are advised to prepare a good CV to apply for the latest fellowship 2020.
What is the selection criterion for the fellowship?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of need and merit. Selection will be based on the basis of performance in the interview.
What are the terms and conditions for the fellowship?
The terms and conditions for the fellowship are as follows
1. TA/DA will not be provided if the candidate is been called for the interview.
2. The application form in a prescribed format is available for this advertisement.
Read Also: IIT Ropar Research Fellowship 2020
What are the benefits of this fellowship?
Those applicants who will be shortlisted for the fellowship will get a consolidated monthly emolument of INR 25K per month.
What steps to follow to apply for the IGNOU Delhi Research Associateship 2020
The following steps are needed to apply for the fellowship
Application along with the CV with qualification and research experience shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of this advertisement. The candidate selected for the interview will be informed through email/phone calls only. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the IGNOU website that is www.ignou.ac.in
How many posts are there for the fellowship?
To apply for the fellowship there is only one post.
What is the duration of this fellowship?
The duration of this fellowship is one year.
Read More: TATA Innovation Fellowship 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for this fellowship is 07 December 2020.
Ans. The number of posts for this fellowship is 01.
Ans. The duration of this fellowship is 01 year.
Ans. The selected fellows will get INR 25,000 per month.