The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct IBPS PO 2020 Exam on October 3, 4, and 10, 2020 through online mode. IBPS PO exam is conducted to shortlist candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO)/Management Trainee in various public sector banks in India. Exam will be held in three phases – Preliminary and Main exam followed by Interview Round.
Note: To avoid last hour rush, apply well within the stipulated time frame and do not wait for last date.
IBPS PO 2020 Exam Dates
IBPS has announced the official schedule for PO exam 2020. Candidates can check the important dates below:
|IBPS PO 2020 Registration||August 7, 2020|
|Last day to submit IBPS PO 2020 Application Form||August 28, 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Pre-exam Training Dates||September 23 – 28, 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Admit Card for Prelims exam||September 30, 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Exam Dates for Preliminary Exam||October 3, 4 and 10, 2020 (Officially Announced)|
|Publication of IBPS PO 2020 Prelims Result||November 1, 2020|
|IBPS PO 2020 Main Exam Date||November 28, 2020 (Officially Announced)|
|Publication of IBPS PO 2020 Main Result||January 2, 2021|
|IBPS PO Interview Dates||January/ February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS PO 2020 Vacancies
IBPS has released a total of 4,336 Probationary Officers vacancies in 9 participating banks. Aspirants can check the category-wise vacancies below:
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Candidate who are planning to appear in the IBPS PO 2020 examination, should meet the eligibility requirements.
- An Indian citizen or subject of Nepal or Bhutan will be eligible to appear in the examination.
- Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India prior to January 1, 1962
- A graduation degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university will be eligible.
- Candidate must possess the certificate of the graduation level exam.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 01.07.2020.
IBPS PO 2020 Application Form
- Firstly candidates have to check their eligibility requirements then follow below step .
- Candidates, who are meeting the eligibility requirements for IBPS PO 2020 examination, should fill the online application form.
- The application form will be available on IBPS official website i.e. htttp://www.ibps.in/.
- Application can be made via online mode only.
- Candidate should own a valid e-mail ID for correspondence.
- Before applying online, scan the passport size photograph and signature for uploading with application form.
- All the details should be filled carefully and correctly.
|SRMJEEE Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|VIT University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Sathyabama University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Hindustan University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
IBPS PO 2020 Application Fee
The application fee varies as per candidate’s category:
|General/ EWS/ OBC||INR 600|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 100|
IBPS PO 2020 Admit Card
- Separate Admit Cards are issued for each round of exam which will be available on the official website.
- Admit Card 2020 for Prelims exam will be issued on September 30, 2020
- Main Admit Card will be made available from November 11 – 28, 2020.
IBPS PO 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern
The prelims exam is conducted in online mode. One mark will be awarded for each right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted against each wrong answer. Section-wise paper pattern is given below:
|Name of Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Note: Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in each section as specified by IBPS.
IBPS PO 2020 Main Exam Pattern
Main exam includes an objective and a descriptive paper. The descriptive paper will be examined only when the objective paper is qualified. Main Paper Pattern is given below in detail:
|Number of Sections (Not by Sequence)||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English and Hindi||45 minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Result 2020
Result for each stage will be announced on the official website as per the schedule published by IBPS in its official notification. Successful candidates of Preliminary exam will appear for Main Exam wherein each candidate needs to secure a minimum cutoff score in order to qualify for the Interview round.
IBPS PO Interview
The candidates who have qualified the mains exam are called for a face to face interview which carries a maximum of 100 marks. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview is 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
The interview round is generally 15-20 minutes long, where a panel of bank officials ask questions to the candidates about themselves, banking sector, current affairs, general awareness, etc.