Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2020 The Department of Higher Education, the government of Himachal Pradesh offers scholarships to students under various scholarship schemes. Scholarship Scheme for all Students Of SC/St/OBC/GeneralCategory/Minority Category Of all Affiliated Colleges And Institutions. The Process Of Application Is Already Started in all affiliated Colleges and institutions. Those Students Who are waiting For this Scholarship, Now can Apply Online.
HP ePass Scholarship Portal
The HP ePass scholarships can be broadly classified into three different categories namely, Centrally Sponsored, State Sponsored, and Technical Education Schemes.
S.No. Scholarship Name Scholarship Category Application Period*
1. National Scheme of Incentive to girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE) (CSS) Central Sponsored Scheme October to December
2. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students (9th&10th) CSS Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
3. Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (1stto 10th) CSS Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
4. Post-Matric Scholarship to SC/ST Students (CSS) Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
5. Post-Matric Scholarship to OBC Students (CSS) Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
6. Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes (EBC) Central Sponsored Scheme October to December
7. Upgradation of Merit of SC/ST Students (CSS) (Only for GSSS Bharmour, Chamba) Central Sponsored Scheme October to December
8. Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Students belonging to Minority Community (CSS) Central Sponsored Scheme October to December
9. Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to Students belonging to Minority Community Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
10. Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious girl students belonging to Minorities Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
11. National Means Cum Merit Scholarships Central Sponsored Scheme October to December
12. Scholarship to Disabled Students Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
13. Dr. Ambedkar Pre-Matric Scholarship for DNTs (CSS) Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
14. Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship for DNTs (CSS) Central Sponsored Scheme July to October
15. Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for SC Students State Sponsored Scheme Between July and September
16. Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for OBC Students State Sponsored Scheme Between July and September
17. Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Yojana State Sponsored Scheme Between July and September
18. Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana State Sponsored Scheme Between July and September
19. Kalpana Chawala Chattervriti Yojana State Sponsored Scheme Between July and September
HP ePass Scholarship Portal — How to Apply
The application for any of the above-mentioned scholarships can be filled up by visiting and registering at the HP ePass Scholarship Portal. A single candidate can apply for up to 13 scholarships at one time from the portal.
Steps to Access the scholarship Portal
1. Enter Roll No in the text box.
2. Enter Mobile number in the text box.
3. Enter Aadhar card number in the text box.
4. Select Academic Year in the drop down list.
5. Select Academic Session in to the drop down list.
6. Select Class in the drop down list.
7. Check option, Is received any other Scholarship Yes/No.
8. Click on “Apply Button” to Generate form & download scholarship form.
Take Print out of scholarship form.
9. Fill the scholarship form.
10. After filling get it attested and verified by the Principal of the institution
Steps for uploading Scanned attested scholarship form
1. Select Attach Attested downloaded form check button.
2. Enter roll no and click on the Filter button to get student detail.
3. Attached scanned attested Scholarship form copy, by clicking on Browse
4. Click on Update button
HP ePass Eligibility & Rewards
A variety of HP Scholarship programs are available and the eligibility criteria are different for different schemes. Thus, the first step is to go through the HP ePass eligibility. The HP Central, State & Technical schemes & their eligibilities are as follows:
Central Sponsered Schemes – Eligibility
National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE) (CSS)
a. The students must be a girl belonging to SC/ST Category.
b. The minimum age limit is 16 years as on 31st March.
c. The student who wants to take admission in 9th standard will be eligible.
d. The incentive is 3000 which can be withdrawn when the student attains the age of 18, provided she has studied for two years regularly in some Government, Government-aided or local body High/Senior Secondary School and passed the Matriculation Examination.
e. All girls who have passed the Middle Standard Examination from Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya irrespective of caste/ religion are eligible for this scholarship.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students (9th &10th) CSS
a. It is for SC Students of Class 9th & 10th, studying in any Govt. / Recognized School.
b. The parents/guardians annual income from all sources does not exceed Rs 2,50,000/-
c. It will be renewed for class X after the student passes class IX, subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance.
d. The scholarship will be awarded for 10 months in an academic year.
|Scholarship for 10 Months||Rs 225/-p.m. (Day Scholars) and Rs 525/-p.m. (Hostellers)|
|Books & Ad-Hoc Grant||Rs 750/-p.a. (Day Scholars) and Rs 1000/-p.a (Hostellers)|
- Self Attested Passport size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Degree Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ Guardian
- Candidates must have Gap Year Affidavit for availing Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST / OBC Students. it should be original
- Fee Structure Approved by the University/ State Government/ Central government/Board/and Self Approved Fee Structure by the head of the Institution in case Private Institution.
- Receipts of Fee Payment