Write for AG Blogs
We are happy to announce that Admission Guidance is on the lookout for talented young writers who can challenge our readers or bring about a fresh perspective. If this sounds anything like you, connect with us. We are looking for you!
AG Blogs is a growing community of academicians, career experts, learners, and aspirants. We primarily focus on higher education, entrance exam preparation, jobs, career counselling , career guidance,Engineering Exam, Neet Exam, and program-related offers.
We do accept guest post on technology , Marketing , Seo , Sports , News , education , if you want to publish artical into any other category feel free to contact us .
Guest posts are subject to editorial discretion and the authors will be credited for their contribution. You will not be awarded monetary remuneration for your contribution to our guest blogs.
Happy to announced that we are on google news now .
[Guidelines – Must Follow] How you should pitch?
- Use this in the subject line of your email – Contribution to SEM Updates – [Topic of your article]
- In the email tell us about yourself – 1 paragraph, your previous article links.
- Share the Google doc link of your guest pitch in the email. Do not attach the word document to the email.
- All the images used in the article should be in a Google drive folder. Must have a thumbnail image for the article.
- All the images should be named properly (Describe what the image contains).
- If you are using images, Facts, Stats from other sources, please provide credits link.
- 300-400 words author bio with only 1 backlink to your website
- Email id which is associated with Gravatar account
- Social media links – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Write 3-4 headline options. Use the co-schedule headline analyzer to write the better headlines.
- Use proper H1, H2 tags in the content to save editors time and get you a plus.
- The article must be around Grade 6-8 in this tool to be qualified.
How to connect with us
If you are interested, please share the first draft or a brief pitch with the topic and key communication points with us at email@example.com
Please ensure that all posts are genuine, engaging, and SEO-friendly with cross-references to factual sources.
Also, kindly share a 3-5 line author bio that will be included at the end of the post. You may include links to your website or social media accounts therein so interested readers may connect with you.
Please Note: We do not accept any kind of product/website/gadget reviews as guest posts. Any kind of linking to other websites or endorsements via linking will not be allowed.
Once your blog is approved, we will inform you .