Applications have been invited for C H Muhammed Koya Scholarship Kerala 2020 by The Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala. The applicants who are undergraduate/postgraduate in Kerala and belong to minority communities can apply for the scholarship. The candidates who will be shortlisted will get a scholarship of INR 13,000 per year.
What is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 18 December 2020. Students are advised to fill the application forms as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon. The application form start date is 25 November 2020.
What is the eligibility to apply for the scholarship?
The eligibility to apply has been given below. Those who are applying for the scholarship will have to fulfill the eligibility criterion.
- The applicant must belong to a Muslim, Latin, and converted Christian community.
- The applicant must be a native of Kerala.
- The applicant must have an annual family income of less than INR 8 Lakh.
- The applicant must study in a government/aided polytechnic in a merit seat.
- The applicant must have scored 50 percent or above in the qualifying examination.
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
The applicants who will be shortlisted for the scholarship will get the following benefits
- The applicant will get INR 5000 per year if he/she is an undergraduate.
- The applicant will get INR 6,000 per year if he/she is a postgraduate.
- The applicant will get INR 7,000 per year if he/she is in a professional course.
- The applicant will get INR 13,000 per year if he/she is a hosteller.
How to apply for the scholarship?
To apply for the scholarship the applicant must follow the given steps
- The applicant will have to go to the official website of Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare through the URL http://dcescholarship.Kerala.gov.in/dmw/dmw_ma/dmw_ind.php
- Click on the “CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship (CHMS)” under Types of Scholarship.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- If you already registered with DMW scholarships then login with registration id, date of birth, password, and select fresh registration.
- Fill the application forms with personal details as well as academic details.
- Submit the application forms.
Read More : AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply is 18 December 2020.
Ans. The applicant will get INR 6,000 per year if he/she is a postgraduate.
Ans. This scholarship is for the minority community.
Ans. The communities which can apply for the scholarship are Muslim, Latin, and converted Christian community.