Applications have been invited for APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship (APJAK), Kerala 2020-21 from the students in Kerala who belong to minority communities. The applications have been invited by The Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala. The motive of this scholarship is to assist those students who belong to the weaker sections of society. This scholarship will help them to pursue more education like diploma courses from government/aided polytechnics. APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship 2020 eligibility and other details are given below.
What is the last date to apply for Scholarship?
The last date to apply for the APJAK scholarship is 09 December 2020. Students are advised to fill the application forms as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What is the eligibility for APJ Abdul Kalaam scholarship?
To apply for the application forms the candidates will have to fulfill the eligibility criterion. For those candidates who will not fulfill the eligibility, their forms will be canceled.
The eligibility for this scholarship is given below
- The applicant must belong to the minority communities such as Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, and Jains.
- The applicant must have an annual family income less than INR 8 Lakh.
- The applicant must be a native of Kerala.
- The applicant must study in a government/aided polytechnic in a merit seat.
Important: The preference will be given to the BPL candidates.
Read More: Fullerton India Scholarship 2020
What is the benefit of this scholarship?
The benefit of this scholarship is given below
The students who will be selected for the APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship 2020 will get an emolument of Rs 6000 per year. This scholarship will be given to them for pursuing a 3-year diploma course in government and aided polytechnics.
How to apply for the APJAK scholarship 2020-21?
To apply for the APJAK scholarship, Kerala the candidates will have to follow the given steps
- The candidate will have to go to the official website of the Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare.
- The candidate will have to click on the “APJ Abdul Kalaam Scholarship (APJAK)” under types of scholarship.
- The candidate will have to read the instruction carefully and click on the apply online link.
- If the applicant has already applied for the DMW scholarships, does applicant login please use your SSLC/10th standard detail in the first paragraph of registration
- The applicant will have to fill the form with the following details to complete the scholarship application
- Matriculation or equivalent examination passed by the applicant.
- Biodata of the applicant
- Permanent Address
- Communication Address
- Details of the preceding institution.
- Bank details and password settings.
- The candidate will have to confirm the declarations, type the security pin, and finally submit the form.
Read Also: AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2020-21
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
Ans. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 09 December 2020.
Q2. Which organization will provide the scholarship?
Ans. The scholarship will be provided by the Kerala Directorate of Minority Welfare.
Q3. What if I forget my password?
Ans. Yes can contact the institution, and request for resetting your password.