Bharathiar University Scholarship Bharathiar University is a state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. Named after Tamil poet Subramania Bharathiar, the university was established in February 1982 under the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981 and was recognized by the University Grants Commission in 1985.
Bharathiar University Scholarships
Following are the Scholarship Programs which are running in the university for the students:
- Government of Tamil Nadu post matric Scholarships (BC-MBC student/scholar candidates)- They should have secured a minimum of 75% of attendance in the previous year of study. The annual income of parents should be below INR 1,00,000/-.
- Higher Educational Special Loan Scholarship (SC-ST Converted Christian students)- Candidates should be staying in the university hostel. An annual income of the parents should be below INR 50,000.
- Government of Indian Scholarship (SC-ST Converted Christian Adi-Dravidar students)- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 75% of attendance in the previous year of study. The annual income of parents should be below INR 1,00,000 for SC and for ST candidates with an annual income below INR 1,08,000.
Required Documents for Scholarship
- Two copies of the certificate of attendance earned by the student/scholar concerned in the previous year of study.
- Original income certificate obtained from the Revenue Authority.
- Attested copy of Registration for M.Phil/ Ph.D. scholars.
- Provisional certificate / Degree Certificate.
- Attested copy of break certificate obtained from Revenue Dept ( If needed ).
- Attested Copy of 10th, +2, UG, PG, M.Phil Degree Mark statement and Transfer and Community certificates.
How To Apply In Bharathiar University Scholarship
The student shall be obtained from the District Backward Applications Classes and Minority Welfare Office, Coimbatore-18. for more information visit Bharathiar University website Click Here .
Application shall be obtained from the District Adi- Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Officer, Coimbatore-18.
- Submission of Application: Filled in application should submit to the Registrar’s office on or before the date Prescribed in the office circular.
Bharathiar University Scholarship Official Details: Download
|Purpose of Contact||Telephone Number|
|General Enquiry(Board Numbers)||+91-422-2422222,2422223,