UP Police Result 2019 – Check here the UP police constable result for 49568 vacancies. UPPRPB going to publishes UP police result at uppbpb.gov.in. UPPRPB conducted the UP Police Constable exam for the recruitment of 49568 constables (Sipahi Bharti) in UP Police. Out of these, 18208 vacancies are for Reserved Regional Armed Constable while 31360 vacancies are for Resident Citizens Police.
Candidates qualifying the written exam, can then attend PET, PST, and document verification. Selection for posts is ultimately on the basis of merit of written exam, subject to qualifying physical tests. Get here complete details of UP Police 49568 Constable Result 2019 including date, cut off, merit list pdf.
UP Police Result 2019 for 49568 Constable:
Before getting into the details of UP Police Constable Result 2018-19, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Exam|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Name of the Post||UP Police Constable (Sipahi Bharti)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Location of Posting||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||49568|
|Number of Stages||Three|
|UP Police Constable Written Exam||27th and 28th January 2019|
|Release of UP Police Answer Key 2018-19||11th November 2019|
|Declaration of UP Police Result 2018-19||November 2019|
How to check UP Police Result ?
Candidates can check the result online. The direct link for the same can be seen from this page above. Checking the result is a simple process, as explained below.
- Go to the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
- There are three columns on the page, the first and third columns are for links within the site. The center column has latest updates. Check for UP Police result 2019 for 49568 constable vacancies there.
- Click on the result link notice to see result, and post wise result file links to see their results. Note that this step can only be carried out when result is available.
- In the result, look for your own name and roll number.
If your name as well as roll number are there in the list, then congratulations! You have qualified the written exam and can now gear up for PET, PST, document verification. However if your name is not in the list, then unfortunately you have not qualified.
UP Police Result 2019 – Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of marks in written exam, subject to qualifying physical tests and completing document verification.
Tie Breaking: Wherever two or more candidates have equal marks, UP Police will break the tie between them by using these steps.
- Candidate with any of the preferential qualifications listed in point 3.3 of the UP Police constable recruitment notification (also given below) will get better rank.
- If tie persists then candidate older in age will get better position in merit list.
- If tie still persists then merit list will be in alphabetical order of names.
The preferential qualifications that will be used for tie breaking are the following:
- DOEACC / NIELIT Computer O level certificate
- Served at least 2 years in territorial army
- National Cadet Corps B certificate
What’s Next After UP Police Result Release?
Candidates who are qualified in the Written Test will be eligible to appear for the next round of the UP Police Constable selection process – Document Verification and Physical Measurement Test (DV & PMT).
Candidates must carry the following documents for the Document Verification process:
- Photo Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate of Uttar Pradesh State
- OBC/SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate in Prescribed Format for Dependent of Freedom Fighter (if applicable)
- Discharge Certificate/NOC for Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Certificate in Prescribed Format for UP Government Employee (if applicable)
- Certificate in Prescribed Format for Home Guard (if applicable)
- Class 10/High School/Equivalent Certificate
- Class 12/Intermediate/Equivalent Certificate
- Territorial Army Certificate
- National Cadet Corps Certificate
- O-Level Certificate
Note that candidates must carry both original copy and photocopy of the documents attested by a gazetted officer to the Document Verification center.
Requirements For UP Police Constable Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
After the Document Verification process, candidates will have to go for the Physical Measurement Test or PMT. The physical measurement requirements are different for male and female candidates.
UP Police Constable PMT Requirements For Male Candidates
|General/OBC/SC||79 cm (84 cm)|
|ST||77 cm (82 cm)|
UP Police Constable PMT Requirements For Female Candidates
Female candidates must have at least 40 kg weight.
Candidates who clear the DV and PMT will then appear for Physical Efficiency Test (PET). After that, the authorities will declare the final merit list.
UP Police Cut Off 2019
Cut off is the minimum marks required to qualify the exam. There can be two cut offs in the case of UP Police constable recruitment 2019. One will be the minimum marks required to qualify for PET PST. And the second for final selection. However both the cut offs will be in respect of the written exam marks only.
There are many cut off predictions available. However the actual cutoffs are the ones that are published by UPPRPB at uppbpb.gov.in after the results. Only those candidates who get marks equal to or more than cut off are selected.
UP Police Result – Admit Card
There is no relation between the result and admit card as such. However, is important to note that in the result, both name as well as cut off is mentioned. Now if a candidate knows only name, but not roll number, then it is difficult to determine whether the name in result pdf is your or someone else’s; this is because there can be more that one person with the same name!
Therefore just after result, candidates may start looking for admit card. As admit card is the only way to get roll number.
So, now you know everything about UP Police Constable Result 2019. We hope you are able to check your result without any difficulty. For any issue related to UP Police Result, contact the official authorities:
Phone No.- 0522-2235752
Result is going to be declared soon.
Gen – 187-193, OBC – 178-185, SC – 158-165 ST – 142-148, Ex Serviceman-58-62 +
Total post in up police is 49,568 .