Amity University 2020 Application Form has been released on 18th November 2019 for all the UG/PG courses.Amity JEE carried out by Amity University is a competitive exam that acts as a gateway for admissions to various B.Tech programmes offered by Amity University in its 11 different campuses spread across India.
Amity University 2020 Application Form has been released on 18th November 2019 for all courses. Click Here for application form details.
Amity JEE Exam Dates 2020
Official schedule for Amity JEE 2020 examination is available at amity.edu/amityJEE. Admission to B.Tech programs at Amity University depends on JEE exam directed by Pearson VUE (for Amity).
|Release of Amity JEE Application Form||November 20, 2019|
|Last date to Register||March 30, 2020|
|Availability of Amity JEE admit card||April 4, 2020|
|Amity JEE 2020 Exam Date||April 25, 2020 to May 10, 2020|
|Declaration of Amity JEE Result||May 30, 2020|
|Start of Amity JEE Counselling||June 1, 2020|
Amity JEE Eligibility 2020
Eligibility criteria include a minimum percentage in the last qualifying examination, age limit, stream and more.
|SRMJEEE Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|VIT University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Sathyabama University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Hindustan University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Candidates should be at least 16 years of age and should not exceed 23 years of age.
- Passed out 10+2 students together with the students currently appearing for 10+2 examination with science stream from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 60% marks in both class 10 and 10+2 examination.
- Candidates having a compartment will not be offered admission.
- For B.Tech Aerospace/Biotechnology: a minimum of 60% marks (55% for the sponsored category) in class 10 and 12 examinations with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For B.Tech Computer Science: a minimum of 60% marks in class 10 and a minimum of 70% marks in class 12 exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. It is 65% for sponsored category candidates.
AMITY JEE Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AMITY JEE is conducted as an online examination, i.e. computer-based test (CBT).
- Questions: The paper contains 90 questions, 25 each for Physics and Chemistry and Mathematics. The English section has 15 questions. The questions are multiple choice objective type and multiple-choice (MCQs).
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be given a total of 2 hours to complete the examination. Approximately 1.25 minutes per question is available to complete the paper.
- Language for Question Paper: All sections of the paper shall be in English.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded +4 marks. For every incorrect answer, candidates will be awarded -1 marks. There will be no awarding of marks of candidates select more than one choice in any question.
- The AMITY JEE question paper is mostly from the 10+2 level.
AMITY JEE 2020 Application Procedure
- Check and ensure your eligibility as per the criteria mentioned above
- Apply online by registering at www.amity.edu
- Complete the online AMITY JEE application form with correct information. Candidates must verify all information entered in the form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fees Rs. 1100/- either by net banking, credit/debit card or through a demand draft.
AMITY JEE Counselling
The cut-off scores of different courses and campuses depends on the AMITY JEE results. Based on the scores, Amity calls qualified candidates for counseling and personal interview.
*Note: In case the candidate wishes to seek admission based on his/her JEE Main score: Students securing a score of 30 and above in JEE Mains 2019 plus minimum 60% on the 10+2 examination with PCM and English.
Amity University 2020 Result
Amity University 2020 Result will be declared on 2nd week of May 2020. Students will be able to check their result by entering their form number and password.