Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. It has a population of about 4.2 crores. The capital and also one of the largest cities in Ukraine is Kiev.It is also one of the most popular traveling destination to international travelers worldwide.The majority of the population follows the religion of Eastern orthodoxy. Here we will explain you about Study MBBS in Ukraine 2020 or MBBS Admission In Ukraine.
Study MBBS in Ukraine :
As per MCI for Indian students, NEET is the only exam to get MBBS Admission in Abroad . You have to qualify in NEET exam if you wish to pursue your MBBS Study in Ukraine 2020.
A candidate must get an aggregate score of 50%(for general)/40%(ST/SC/OBC) in English and PCB(physics,chemistry and biology) or any other equivalent examination.
Universities in Ukraine that are recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI) offers 51/2 years of MBBS degree that includes 41/2 years of academic tenure and 1 year of internship. To take Direct MBBS admission in Nepal students must have qualified in NEET 2020.
Climate and language:
Ukraine lies in a temperate climatic zone influenced by moderately warm, humid air from the Atlantic Ocean. The temperature ranges between 5.5–7 °C in the North and 11–13 °C in the South.July is the hottest month with temperature rising upto 18 °C.While in January(the coldest month) temperature may fall upto −3 °C.Rainfall is uneven.Maximum precipitation can be expected during the months of June and July.
The vast majority of people in Ukraine speak Ukrainian. Also a certain number of people speaks Polish, Yiddish, Ru-syn, Belarusian, Romanian or Moldovan, Bulgarian, Crimean Turkish, or Hungarian. Russian is the most important minority language.2/3rd of the population lives in urban areas.
The Ukrainian cuisine emphasizes the importance of wheat and grain. the main dish of the Ukranian people is the popular borsch ( a vegetable soup). The dishes covers a a variety of carbohydrates,proteins,fats etc.
Also read : Direct MBBS admission in Nepal
Top MBBS universities in Ukraine:
- Zaporozhye State Medical University.
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- Kharkiv National Medical University.
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University.
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
- Lugansk State Medical University.
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM.
- Donestk National Medical University.
- Ternopil State Medical University.
- Odessa National Medical University.
- Black Sea National University.
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University.
- Sumy State University.
- Kharkiv International Medical University.
MBBS Registration procedure :
- Medical council of India dispenses an Eligibility certificate which students need to submit for enrolling to MBBS course.
- International students have to go through a selection test and based on its results, they will be admitted to different universities.
- Separate interview by the authority will be conducted.
- Based on the interview, final admission letter will be issued.
- Students would have to undergo a rigorous interview process.
- Students should be minimum of 17 years of age in order to get admission to the MBBS course.
- Though different medical schools have different criteria, but mostly it is compulsory to complete secondary education with subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology(PCB) with 50% aggregate marks. or any other equivalent examination.
- Documents that need to be submitted are a copy of the school certificate examination and a copy of the marksheet.
- Students need to submit recent photographs and a medical certificate too to the respective medical school along with a copy of passport.
- Students must qualify the all India NEET UG examination for getting a MBBS seat abroad.
Important documents for VISA application :
- Age certificate.
- International passport.
- Conduct certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Marksheets (10th and 12th class)
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration letter.
- Neet score card.
- Neet registration form.
- Interview letters.
- Passport size photographs.
NOTE : Original certificates are necessary only during time of admission.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine :
- Low tution fees comparatively.
- Free education in limited universities for international students.
- The world recognizes MBBS degree highly from Ukraine.
- Students can gain enormous practical knowledge via internships at various health establishments.
- High quality of education.
- Students get to attend many international seminars.
- Colleges are approved by the MCI(Medical Council of India).
- Students can live at an affordable rate.
- People uses English language as means of communication in maximum areas.
- Highly developed infrastructural facilities.
- Excellent environmental conditions.
- Extremely safe for residential purposes.
- IELTS/TOEFL is not needed.
- Excellent teacher student ratio (1 teacher for every 14 students.)
- Quiet affordable expenses for Indian students.
- Frequent flights are running between Ukraine and India.
Disadvantages of studying in Ukraine :
However disadvantages are very few in number and also depends on an individual. Few problems that Indian students might face are :
- Sometimes the medium of teaching might cause trouble as few faculties might use local language while teaching.
- The long distance travel might cause some trouble.
- It might be difficult to cope up with the cuisine initially.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) ?
Yes it is safe to go there for study purpose. The capital town is popular for many tourists worldwide.
Yes around 5000 students are already pursuing their MBBS in Ukraine.
Yes, it is compulsory to get MBBS anywhere either India or any abroad country.
The average MBBS package is comparatively much lesser (around 15-25 lakhs) in Ukraine than Indian PRIVATE COLLEGES.