Study MBBS In Kazakhstan 2021: Many students dream of completing their degrees from Foreign. Some students wish to take their MBBS degrees from Foreign University which have low cost of education and quality studies.
Although some students can afford the high fees of universities it is still a dream for many students to take their degree from any foreign university where they don’t have to spend a lot of money and do not have to compromise with the quality of studies also.
There are such places around the world which offer quality studies at low education fee. One such place is Kazakhstan.
In this article, we will give all the information about doing MBBS in Kazakhstan. This article will help those students who want to take their degree in MBBS from a foreign university. To know the details read below. Details of MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan and also eligibility in MBBS in Kazakhstan and fee structure is given below.
What is the eligibility criteria to do MBBS in Kazakhstan 2021?
- The candidate must have passed his/her class 12th examination from a recognized board which Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
- The minimum percentage of marks in class 12th must be 50 percent.
- The candidate should have a valid NEET scorecard which will act as proof that the candidate has cracked the NEET exam.
- Students must have a working passport
- The candidate must be 17 years before 31st December of the Admission year.
List of MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan and Fee Structure
Kazakh National Medical University- a total fee of 5 years is Rs 19.92 Lakh
South Kazakh Medical Academy- Rs 16.04 Lakh for 5 years
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University- Rs 18.76 Lakh for 5 years
Semey Medical University- Rs 17.80 Lakh for 5 years
Astana Medical University- Rs 18.23 Lakh for 5 years
Karaganda State Medical University- 3.32 lakh per year
West Kazakh Marat Ospanov State Medical University-
If we talk about the hostel fee then it is 600 US dollars for a year and tuition fees range from 3600 US Dollars to 5700 US Dollars per year.
What documents are required to apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan 2021?
The list of documents to apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan is given below
- Scanned copy of a valid international passport (the document must be translated into Kazakh or Russian)
- Copy of Higher Secondary Education
- Copy of NEET result
- English speaking certificate’
- Medical insurance
- Passport size photographs with a white background
- Filled up the visa application form
- Payment slip
- Official study invitation must have the approval by the migration department of Kazakhstan
- Original birth certificate
- Non-criminal certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
Reasons For Studying MBBS In Kazakhstan
- The medical universities of Kazakhstan give quality education at a low cost. The fee structure is very affordable.
- The medical universities of Kazakhstan have been ranked as top 500 in the world.
- Kazakhstan has a good and safe environment for students from other countries. Kazakhstan is considered safe for Indian students.
- Students can manage studies along with work after getting the work permit
- Students opt to study MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan because they get good career opportunities after completing the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the admission model of MBBS in Kazakhstan 2021?
Ans. The admission model is first come first serve.
Ans. The top rated university is Kazakh National Medical University.
Ans. The lowest fee university for doing MBBS in Kazakhstan 2021 is West Kazakh Medical University.
Ans. The helpline number is +919717172071.
Ans. Yes, Kazakhstan is safe for Indian students.