Post Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2020-21: Applications have been invited for the first and second position holders in graduation courses across the country. University Grants Commission, Government of India has invited the application.
The aim of the PG scholarship for rank holders is to motivate the young generation to complete their post-graduation which means higher studies. It will also give them the financial assistance needed to complete the higher studies.
What is the last date to apply for the fellowship?
The last date to apply for the fellowship is 20 January 2021. Students are advised to apply for the fellowship as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The candidate selected for the Post Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2020-21 will get financial assistance of INR 3,100 per month for a duration of 2 years. This is latest scholarship in 2021.
What is the eligibility to apply?
To apply for the scholarship the candidate will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for latest scholarship 2021. The eligibility criterion is given below
- The candidate must be below the age of 30 years
- The candidate must be a student of post-graduation in any affiliated University whether it is a central or state one. It could be a deemed university, a private university/ 25 autonomous colleges/ non-affiliated colleges.
- The candidate must be a rank holder in the previous graduation examination.
- The candidate must have completed graduation in Life sciences, Physical sciences, chemical sciences, earth sciences, mathematical sciences, social sciences, commerce, or languages.
- The marks of the candidate must be 60 percent of marks in graduation.
What documents are required to apply for the fellowship?
The documents which are needed to apply for the fellowship are
University’s undergraduate degree (attested copy)
Certificate of matriculation
Copy of Aadhaar or enrollment card
Verification certificate issued by the institute where the candidate is pursuing his or her post-graduation
How to apply for the fellowship?
- Visit the National Portal Scholarship to apply for the Post Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2020-21.
- Fill in the information and click on register. An ID and password will be generated
- Login to NSP now and click on the application form
- Fill the application form carefully
- Finally, click on the submit button after filling the form for Post Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2020-21.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply for the fellowship is 20 January 2021.
Ans. The scholarship can be seen on the National Scholarship Portal.
Ans. The maximum age limit for the applicants is below 30 years.
Ans. Those candidates who have completed their graduation and are pursuing their post graduation and is a first or second rank holder in graduation.
Ans. The candidate will get Rs 3,100 per month.