SRMJEEE 2020 exam SRM Institute of science and technology is the body responsible for conducting the SRMJEEE 2020 exam and declaration of the Result . Due to coronavirus outbrek SRMJEE exam has been postponed .The new dates will be released soon by the examination authority. SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering (SRMJEE) is counducted for admission to B.Tech and M.Tech degree programmes at SRM University. This entrance exam is an online objective type Multiple Choice Question based (MCQ).
-The New dates of SRMJEEE and SRMJEEH (UG & PG) will be announced at the earliest. The candidates and parents are advised to keep visiting https://www.srmist.edu.in for the latest updates.
SRMJEEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can get here detail of Application procedure of SRMJEEE 2020.
Starting date of SRMJEEE 2020 application form
October 28, 2019 (Available)
Closing date for the receipt of downloaded application form (offline)
February 29, 2020
Last date to submit online application form
March 30, 2020
Mock test availability
Last week of January 2020
Release of application form correction window
First week of April 2020
SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2020
First week of April 2020
Release of SRMJEEE 2020 hall ticket
Second week of April 2020
Date of entrance examination
April 12-20, 2020 (Postponed)
Last week of April 2020
Counselling of SRMJEEE 2020
First week of May 2020
Third week of May 2020
Commencement of academic session
Third week of July 2020
Note : The exam date has been postponed due to Coronavirus Outbrek. The new dates will be released after 14th April 2020.
How to Download SRM University 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the below given steps to download the admit card for SRM University entrance tests:
- Go to the official website of the University.
- Enter the login credentials provided to the candidates on their email address.
- Now candidates are required to book their exam slots.
- After the successful booking of the slots, candidates will now be provided the option to download the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take its print out copy for use in further admission process.
What’s Next ..??
Instructions for Slot Booking :
- Your Default Test City will be the one you have already opted as First Choice in your application.
- You will be provided with the 2nd and 3rd choice Test City if your first Test City choice has very few applicants.
- Refer to the below table to select convenient date for your SRM Joint Entrance Exam (SRMJEE).
- Kindly ensure you input your application number only. The application number starts with 10, XX, XXX series for B.Tech
- Test Center’s/ Test Dates will be added as and when more applicants choose that particular Test Center.
- In case of any difficulties or if you need assistance, kindly contact us through the Tab – “Any Query Ask Us”, available in the Dashboard of your Online Application System.
Steps on how to book the Exam Slot for SRMJEEE :
- Please go to the link – https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in
- Click on Already Registered? Login
- Fill your Email ID and Password and click on Login button.
- Click on Book Exam Slot
- Proceed with the Slot Booking Process:
- Select Venue of the Examination.
- Select Examination Date and Time.
- Click on Confirm Slot or Change Test Date to go back and change the examination date and time.
- Click on View / Print Hall-Ticket.
- You will also get an Email and SMS once you complete the above steps.
To view the complete steps for Slot Booking, you can view here.
Candidates can get here detail of counselling procedure of SRMJEEE 2020.
- On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the SRMJEE Exam, the university release the ranks of the candidates.
- Counselling is going to held in Three Round and last round will be online round .
- As per the rank obtained by the candidate, they are called for the counselling on different dates.
- The counselling date and time is published on the university website. The university will also intimate the candidates regarding counselling through email and SMS on their registered email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates can download their counselling call letter from the website to attend the counselling.
- As per the date and time mentioned, candidates can report the SRM university campus for counselling.
Required Documents for Counselling 2020
The following original documents had to be carried by the candidates for verification:
Counselling call letter
SRMJEEE 2020 Rank Card
Qualifying examination admit card/hall ticket
12th standard (or equivalent) examination mark sheet
10th standard (or equivalent) examination mark sheet (as proof of age)
Photo identity proof – need to carry original and photocopy
Cancelled cheque leaf with name of the candidate/parent/grand parent printed
Receipt(s) for payment made through E-Pay facility or Demand Draft
SRM University offers admission through its own university level entrance examination to offer admission into various UG/PG courses. The courses are offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, & Science and Humanities. For admission into B.Tech & M.Tech programme, SRMJEEE is conducted by the university.
To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, SRM offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the Central and State Boards in India, top 10,000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of
Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level.
to know more about srm university direct admission contact here we will guide you to get admission into srm university.
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
The new exam dates will be released on or after 14th April 2020.
Yes, Due to COVID-19 Outbrek exam has been postponed.
To get admission in srm university you need to qualify in SRMJEEE – 202 exam.
SRMJEEE counselling will start tentatively in May 2020.