Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2021: Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical & Dental Admission/Counseling Board is responsible for carrying out the Rajasthan NEET admission procedure. NEET 2021 qualified candidate are eligible for Rajasthan NEET Counselling.
Located in the western part of India, Rajasthan is one of the most preferred destinations to pursue MBBS. Rajasthan MBBS admission 2021 will begin only after NEET 2021 examination. The MBBS admission in Rajasthan for the year 2021 will be conducted online.
Note: As per the latest update, the NEET 2021 exam date by NTA has been announced. The NEET exam date 2021 is September 12, 2021.
Note: The NEET UG 2020 counseling will be conducted for admissions to all State Quota seats
(including Management/NRI seats) in all Government, Govt. Society Colleges, RUHS CMS
and Private Medical and Dental colleges in Rajasthan as per the rules and regulations laid
down by Rajasthan University of Health sciences/Medical Council of India/Dental Council of
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2021
MBBS Admission In Rajasthan is strictly based on NEET scores and ranks obtained by the candidates. Therefore, students interested to pursue MBBS in Rajasthan must appear the national level entrance test. No separate state exam is conducted for MBBS admission. Students willing to take admissions here are required to appear the national level entrance test and fill up the application form of Rajasthan.
The application form is required in order to be eligible to participate in the counselling process. Students will be called for admissions in different medical colleges on the basis of the rank secured in NEET. Admission to 85% state quota seats is conducted by the office of chairman. And admission to the rest 15% seats is conducted by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee).
Given below are the steps to be followed for filling the application form:
- Students interested to pursue MBBS admission in Rajasthan 2021 have to register their name by giving their personal details like phone number, email-id.
- After registration is complete, candidates have to log in according to the log in details sent in their email.
- Candidates have to fill the necessary details as mentioned in the application form.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to upload the documents as mentioned in the form.
- Then the candidates will be directed to the payment page. (Application fees for general category is Rs 2000 and for reserved category Rs 1200).
Find Solutions To All Your MBBS Admission/NEET Counselling-Related Concerns
Schedule a Free Consultation
Rajasthan NEET Application fees
Rajasthan MBBS Admission Eligibility
Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
The candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for admission:
- Candidates must be citizens of India. In addition candidates having OCI cards are also considered for the above exam.
- Students must have completed his/her 12th or any of its equivalent degree from any of the recognized board.
- Candidates interested for MBBS admission in Rajasthan must have secured minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology and the same is 40% for SC and ST students residing in Rajasthan.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years as on December 31st in the year of admission.
- Students must have appeared and obtained the desired score in NEET.
Only those candidates who have qualified NEET and have filled the Karnataka application form will be allowed to participate in the counselling. During counselling, candidates are required to fill their options for various colleges. The seat allocation will be done according NEET score and rank. After the counselling is over, students have to report at their allotted colleges for final admission.
NEET exam – 1st August, 2021
Application form registration starts from- To be announced
Last date for registration- to be announced
Counselling- to be announced
Provisional merit list- to be announced
Final merit list- to be announced
Last date for reporting at allotted college- to be announced
The selected candidates must carry the following essential original documents for final admission:
- NEET admit card
- NEET score card
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Migration and conduct certificate
- Domicile certificate (if the candidate resides in Rajasthan)
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC and ST)
Best medical colleges in Rajasthan
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- Jhalawar medical college
- Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical Sciences
- Rajasthan Dental college and hospital
Rajasthan MBBS admission 2021 Seat matrix
Participating Medical college for MBBS Admission In Rajasthan.
|Name of the Medical college||Type||Govt. seat||Mgmt. Seat||NRI seat|
|American Int. Inst. of Med. Sc., Udaipur||Private||127||23||–|
|Ananta Institute of Med. Sc., Rajsamand||Private||127||23||–|
Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur
|Private (Govt. Fee seats)||10||–||–|
|Geetanjali MC, Udaipur||Private||202||38||–|
|GMC, Barmer||Govt. Society (RajMes)||46||45||19|
|GMC, Bharatpur||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||52||23|
|GMC, Bhilwara||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||53||22|
|GMC, Churu||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||53||22|
|GMC, Dungarpur||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||53||22|
Government Medical College, Kota
|GMC, Pali||Govt. Society (RajMes)||53||53||22|
|S.K. GMC, Sikar||Govt. Society (RajMes)||35||35||15|
Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research center, Jaipur
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur
National Institute of Medical Science and Research, Jaipur
|Pacific Insti. of MS, Udaipur||Private||127||23||–|
|Pacific MC & Hospital, Udaipur||Private||127||23||–|
RNT Medical College, Udaipur
RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
|RUHS (Govt. University)||53||52||22|
SMS Medical College, Jaipur
Dr. SN Medical College, Jodhpur
Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
Ans: There are 25 colleges offering MBBS in Rajasthan.
Ans: There are 3683 medical seats in Rajasthan.
Ans: Yes, NEET is a must to take admission in Rajasthan.
Ans: 85% of total seats are reserved under state quota.
Ans: Application form will be filled online by visiting the official website.