NPST Recruitment 2021: National Pension System Trust (NPST) has released notification and invites online applications for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade B) and Manager (Grade A) posts. NPST has published recruitment notice [Advertisement No. 2/2020-21] for new job openings on 24.12.2020. As per the notice, NPST has declared 14 vacancies for New Delhi Manager posts. For instance, NPS Trust invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the NPST vacancies across different streams on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who are seeking Jobs in Delhi can now apply for NPST jobs. Online registration link will be activated from 30.12.2020 to 29.01.2021 at official website www.npstrust.org.in.
Candidates must have valid mail id & mobile number throughout recruitment process. Further, NPST will intimate about next stage of selection process through Email/ SMS. Engineering Jobs seekers can now apply for NPS Trust career. Additionally, selection process for Grade A consists phase of online screening examination, online examination & Interview. Candidates for the post of Grade B will be selected entirely based on online examination, Group discussion & Interview. Final appointment will be based on merit list. Also probation period is decided 1 year. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
Details of NPST Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Pension System Trust (NPST)|
|Job Name||Manager and Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Notification Released Date||24.12.2020|
|Online Application Available from||30.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||29.01.2021|
Read More: TNPESU Recruitment 2021
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. NPST Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Vacancies Details of NPS Trust Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Grade-A)||09|
Eligibility Criteria for NPST New Delhi Manager & AM Posts
- Applicants should possess CA/ CFA/ CWS/ CWA/MCA/ B.E/ Degree in Law/ bachelor’s degree/ Master’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
Age Limit (As on 30.11.2020)
- Upper age limit should be 30 years.
- Verify age relaxation in advertisement.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Manager (Grade B)||Rs.35,150-1750(9)- 50900-EB 1750(2) 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years)|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||Rs.28150-1550(4)- 34350-1750(7)-46600 EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years)|
- Phase I: Online Screening Examination/ Online Examination.
- The Phase II: Online Examination/ Group Discussion & Interview.
- Phase III: Interview.
Application Fees for NPST Jobs
- For Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC candidates– Rs. 1000
- For SC/ ST/ Women candidates – Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
- Applications through online will be acceptable.
- Apply @npstrust.org.in.
Steps to apply for NPST Jobs
- Go to the official website of NPST – npstrust.org.in.
- Then go to the section, Careers> >Vacancies, find & click on Recruitment to the post of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
- Read the notification thoroughly and check your eligibility.
- Apply online, provide all the details carefully in the online application form.
- Make the payment of application fee through online mode.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Also, take the printout of the filled online application form and keep it for future reference.
(will get active from 30/12/2020)
Read More: OPTCL Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is 29.01.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The syllabus for the online examination is available in the official notification.
Ans. Total there are 14 vacancies.
Ans. You can apply for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade B) and Manager (Grade A).