CIMAP Recruitment 2021: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) – Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) invites online and offline applications from qualified candidates for R&D purpose. CSIR-CIMAP has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No. 2/2020]. For instance, CIMAP has 15 job openings for the various post of Scientist, Senior Scientist, Senior Technical Officer (1) & Senior Technical Officer (2) posts. Candidates seeking for Engineering Jobs can now apply and use this opportunity for an excellent research career in CIMAP. Further, as per the CIMAP Vacancies Notification the deadline to submit the online application is 21.01.2021 at the official website – www.cimap.res.in. Candidates seeking for government jobs and career in CIMAP can check their eligibility and then apply.
Online registration link for CIMAP Lucknow recruitment is now available from 07.12.2020 to 21.01.2021 at the official website cimap.res.in. CIMAP online and offline applications are now open for CIMAP Scientist Jobs The Last dates to make fee payment, submit online application and send printout of online application form are Jan 27th, Feb 5th & 22nd 2021 respectively. The decision of the CIMAP/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates. For offline payment candidates should take a hard copy of challan that will be generated after finishing the online registration process and deposit fee in Bank. Candidates must have experience in relevant field and who wish to have a career in CIMAP, can apply for this.
Details of CSIR-CIMAP Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) – Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)|
|Advertisement No.||2/ 2020|
|Job Name||Scientist, Senior Scientist & Senior Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Salary||Rs. 83037 to Rs. 113228|
|Start Date for Registration of online Application||07.12.2020|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Application||21.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||05.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Hard copy of Online Application||22.02.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details regarding career in CIMAP before proceeding for the application. CIMAP Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Read More: ICMR Recruitment for Scientist Posts
Vacancies details of CIMAP Jobs
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Officer (1)||02|
|Senior Technical Officer (2)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for CIMAP Scientist Jobs & Other Post
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ Ph.D./ M.Sc. in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check notification for more details.
Age Limit (As on 05.02.2021)
- Upper age limit has described here,
- For Scientist Post: 32 years.
- Senior Scientist Post: 37 years.
- For Senior Technical Officer (2): 40 years.
- Senior Technical Officer (1): 35 years.
- Verify age relaxation in official notification.
Read More: CIMFR Scientist Recruitment 2020
- Candidates will be selected based on examination/ interview.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 100 (Except SC/ ST/Women/ PWD/ Abroad Candidates/ Regular employees of CSIR).
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
- Both online & offline.
- Apply Online @cimap.res.in.
- Sending a hard copy of filled online application by speed post/ registered post to ″Controller of Administration, CSIR – Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015″.
Steps to apply for CIMAP Vacancies Notification
- Go to official website of CCIMAP – cimap.res.in.
- Go to the section Notice Board>>Vacancies, and find advertisement for appropriate post.
- Then click on “Advertisement download” under Advertisement No: 2/2020.
- The notification will get open, read it & check your eligibility and qualification.
- After that, apply online by clicking on the link to Online Link.
- New candidates need to make registration first, after completing registration use login.
- Pay the required application fee using Pay the Requisite Fees.
- Then, click on online application, fill all the details correctly.
- Then, finally click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form through Dispatch Application Printout.
- Then as per the instructions, send the application to the provided address.
IMPORTANT LINKS of CIMAP Vacancies Notification
Read More: Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date for the registration of online application is 21.01.2021.
Ans. Both offline and online mode of application is required.
Ans. Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100. (exceptions apply as per the notification)
Ans. Total there are 15 vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: ″Controller of Administration, CSIR – Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015″.
Ans. Last Date to Submit the Online Application is 05.02.2021
Ans. Last Date to Submit Hard copy of Online Application is 22.02.2021
Ans. As per the notification, following documents need to be attached:
a) Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
b) Self attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
c) Self attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates.
d) Self attested photocopy of caste certificate, PWD certificate, EWS certificate, if applicable.
e) Self attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.