TNPESU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University (தமிழ்நாடு உடற்கல்வியியல் மற்றும் விளையாட்டு பல்கலைக்கழகம்) has released the job notification for Guest lecturer post (01 vacancy). It hereby invites applications via offline mode from eligible and interested candidates to fill up 01 vacancy on 10 months temporary basis. As per the Tamilnadu Sports University Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for the above said Guest lecturer posts. Applicants who are interested and searching for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs, those applicants can now send the application form along with the necessary documents attached to the provided address as mentioned in official notification of TNPESU. The last date for receipt of the application as per the notice is 30.12.2020 .
TNPESU Application Form and notification pdf ids given below and you can also download from the official website @www.tnpesu.org. Aspirants must also produce the experience, degree/diploma certificates (original), self attested copies of mark sheets, testimonials at the time of interview. Selected candidates after all the procedures will get appointment at Tamilnadu. Further, applicants have to pay the required application fee via Demand Draft. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be strictly rejected.
Details of TNPESU Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University (தமிழ்நாடு உடற்கல்வியியல் மற்றும் விளையாட்டு பல்கலைக்கழகம்)|
|Job Name||Guest Lecturer|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Last Date for submission of Application||30.12.2020|
Read More: UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. TNPESU Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPESU Guest Lecturer vacancy Posts
Educational Qualification for TNPESU faculty Jobs:
- Applicants should possess degree/diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Period of Contract for TNPESU Guest Lecturer Vacancy:
- Selected candidates will be appointed 10 months temporary basis for guest lecturer posts and hostel supervisor posts
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Melakottaiyur (PO), Chennai- 600127
Selection Process for TNPESU Faculty Jobs:
- Selection on the basis of Interview.
- Interview date is 04.01.2021 @ TNPESU
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ST/ PwD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand draft (in favour of Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University payable at Chennai).
How to apply TNPESU Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tnpesu.org
- Find the advertisement “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “GUEST LECTURER IN ENGLISH (TEMPORARY)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should download the application form Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Read More: TNRD Overseer Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 30.12.2020.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there is only 01 vacancy.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Melakottaiyur (PO), Chennai- 600127