OPTCL Recruitment 2021: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited(OPTCL) has released the notification and invites online mode applications from the candidates who have domicile of Odisha state. For instance, this announcement is to fill up 232 vacancies. Recency OPTCL has published the new employment notice [ADVT NO: TD-HO-07/2017-23046] on 21.12.2020 for the engagement of post Degree & Diploma Apprentice under Apprentices Act 1961. Thereby, aspirants who are seeking Diploma Jobs in Odisha state ( Odisha Jobs ) can use this OPTCL Apprentice Vacancy opportunity. There are overall 232 candidates who will be hired for OPTCL Apprentice Jobs. Further, as per the OPTCL Recruitment notification, online registration link will be enabled up to the date 05.01.2021.
Additionally, candidates who have passed during 2018/2019/2020, only those candidates are eligible to apply to apply for this Odisha Jobs. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under apprentice act 1973 or having one year or more experience are strictly not eligible to apply. OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment notification & OPTCL application form is now available at official website @www.optcl.co.in. OPTCL Apprentice selection will be entirely based on merit list and after all the procedures the selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training at anywhere in Odisha state.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is a State owned power utility, which is one of the largest transmission utility in India. It was was incorporated in March 2004. The Main vision of OPTCL is to emerge as one of the leading utilities in the country in the field of transmission space. Each year they are hiring candidates and providing placement at various units across the State.
Details of OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT NO: TD-HO-07/2017-23046|
|Job Name||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.01.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. OPTCL Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Read More: OTPCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
OPTCL Vacancy Details
- As per the OPTCL recruitment notification, overall 232 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Engineering/ Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Read More: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be based on Merit List
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website of OPTCL – optcl.co.in.
- Find the advertisement under Latest News Sections “21/12/2020 Advertisement for engagement of Degree & Diploma Apprentice for 2020-21”, and then click on the advertisement.
- Then, the notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Further, go to -> http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ find “Apply Online”.
- Fill the form and provide all your details correctly.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Also, take the print out of the application form and keep it for future reference
Read More: Oil India Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is 05.01.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. Important Dates
- Last Date for Registration: 05-01-2021
- The Date for Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates: 06-01-201
- Date for Verification of Certificates & Interview: 11 to 13-01-2021
- Date of Publication of Final List: 15-01-2021
Ans. Total there are 232 vacancies.
Ans. The monthly stipend amount for
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000
- Diploma Apprentice- Rs.8000