KSET 2020 University of Mysore conducts Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET). Mysore is a Nodal Agency recognized by the UGC, New Delhi for conducting the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for lectureship/Assistant Professor since 2010 to conduct one test .
Notification, model / previous question papers, syllabus, information regarding online submission of application, examination details, instruction to candidates, seating arrangements, Scheme of Examination/Evaluation, key answers and results are all made available through our website: https://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Candidates who qualify the KSET will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of lectures / Assistant Professors of the concerned University / Colleges / Institutions (Government / Aided / Private) in Karnataka State.
KSET 2020 Notification has been Released on 1st February 2020. Click here to Check More Details.
KSET 2020 Important dates:
1. Notification date : 01st February 2020
2. Submission of online application commences : 03rd February 2020
3. Last date for submission of online application : 04th March 2020
4. Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/- : 09 th March 2020
5. Correction in particulars of application form (if any) on the website : 10th & 11th March 2020
6. Date of Examination : 12th April 2020
|UGC Net June 2020||Apply Now!!|
|CTET – 2020 Application Form||Apply Now!!|
|CUCET – 2020 Application Form||Apply Now!!|
|BG Inter Cet 2020||Apply Now!!|
|Hindustan University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore will be entitled to the responsibility to generate the KSET application schedules for Lecturer and Assistant professor in April 2020.
|Availability of Application form||3rd Feb 2020|
|Last date of Application form submission without late fee||4th March 2020|
|Last date of Application form submission with late fee of INR 150.||9th March 2020|
|Submission of Hard Copy with Bank Challan||2nd Week of march 2020|
|Release of Admit card||4th Week of March 2020|
|Date of examination||12th April 2020|
|Declaration of result||July 2020|
KSET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Applicants who are participating in the State Eligibility Test 2020 should meet eligibility criteria brought by the authority.
- The students filing KSET Application Form must have a master’s degree attaining 55% (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PWD), OBCs [Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB], in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi.
- Candidates shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his/her post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- Candidate who became eligible in Previous KSETs are not eligible to apply again in the same subject.
- AGE Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for KSET-2018.
Note : For more details on KSET Eligibility please visit : http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
KSET Examination Fee and Mode of Payment
Here you can the fees details of KSET 2020 exam.
|2.||Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|3.||Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 550/-|
Late fee of Rs.150/- has to be paid by candidates who online application after the last date till the extended period.
Note: Candidates, belonging to SC, ST, CAT-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, PWD., who claim fee exemption must enclose attested copy of category certificate issued by competent authority along with the hard copy of the application.
Mode of payment: Online Mode
KSET 2020 Application Form: How to apply
- Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2020 must apply online http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Before proceeding to application Candidates must have a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (206 X 240 (w X h) pixel dimension) memory should not exceed 300 KB file size.
- Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving required E-mail id & password. So Candidates can proceed to give their personal, educational and KSET exam details, while mentioning their educational qualification .
(Note: Also Candidate should note down and remember their E-mail ID and password till the announcement of final results).
- Payments towards KSET fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts through KSET website or in any of the nearest State Bank of India branch.
- After TWO WORKING DAYS from the date of payment, candidates have to login with their email ID and password FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM and can take the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below;
- Application form: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Attendance slip: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Admission card: to be retained by the candidate
- Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with e-challan (for cash payment) or receipt generated through web (online payment) along with attested copies of:
- SSLC Marks Card
- SC, ST, OBCs (Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB) and PWD certificates
- Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).
Affix his/her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and must sign across the photograph. First of all It should also be duly attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
- Candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application along with all other related documents in an A4 size cover.
KSET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Karnataka SET exam pattern encompasses three segments/papers.Exam Pattern : Objectives Mode.
|Part||Paper||Subject||Total No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|First||I||General Paper is on Teaching & Aptitude||50 out of 60 to be Attempted||100||1 hr 15 min|
|II||Subject Paper||50 out of 50||100||1 hr 15 min|
|Second||II||Subject paper (in-depth questions)||75 out of 75||150||2 hr 30 min|
Syllabus for KSET 2020
- Syllabus: Syllabus for KSET examination will be the same as in UGC/CSIR-NET. Syllabi for all the subjects can be downloaded from the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. The KSET center, Mysore will not send the syllabus to the candidates individually.
- Visit here for more about Syllabus.
KSET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card for the exam will be issued by the authority.
- Admit card is a mandatory document that should be carrying on the day of Examination.