CUCET 2020 Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is an all-India level entrance exam conducted by ten central universities and Dr B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) for admission in UG, PG, and PhD courses offered in these institutions. Central University of Rajasthan, which is the coordinating university for the exam invites applications from aspiring students each year.
Participating Universities in CUCET
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Bengaluru Dr BR Ambedkar School of Economics
CUCET 2020 Application Form
Thereare two ways to apply for CUCET 2020, Online mode and Offline mode.
· For registration through Online mode, Visit CUCET website-for registration
· Once registered, create profile and pay registration fee after receiving confirmation through SMS or Email
· Choose CUCET exam date and centre from the available options.
· Appear in CUCET examination on the scheduled date and time at the allotted centre.
CUCET 2020 Application Fees
|Category||Payment through online/debit/credit card||Payment through Challan|
|Application Fees*||Application Fee||Bank Commission||Total Fee to be paid|
|General/OBC||INR 800 for three PUs||INR 800||INR 50||INR 850|
|SC/ST||INR 350 for three PUs||INR 350||INR 400|
|PWD||Exempted from Application Fee|
UG Courses: B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech, Integrated B.Sc., Integrated B.Ed., B.Sc., Integrated B.Sc., B.A. LLB, B.A., B.Des, etc.
PG Courses: B.Ed., LLM, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Arch. M.Phrma, M.Tech, MBA, etc
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The criteria of eligibility for applying for Undergraduate (UG) courses at North India’s Central University and leading institution in field of education, requires the candidate to have scored 50% or more marks in their secondary Education (10+2) or student appearing for secondary education (10+2) from a recognized Board (CBSE/PSEB/ICSE or any other recognized State/National Board). On the other hand, Postgraduate (PG) courses require the student to have scored 50% or more marks in their Graduation from recognized University.
CUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants undertakingCUCET 2020, CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST may refer to the following examination pattern
Exam Mode: Exam will be held Online at allotted Examination centers
Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
Total Number of Questions: 100
Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Parts: The exam will be conducted in two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Part-A: This section contains topics from English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Part-B: This part has been divided into three sections and consists of a total of 75 MCQs from the domain knowledge.
Number of Sections in Question paper: There are 4 sections in each question paper of every program. However, the number of questions in each section may vary according to the program. Visit the website for complete details and information about the question paper pattern.
CUCET 2020 Admit Card
- CUCET Admit Card of an applicant will be sent his/her CUCET registered email Id. Download and print the admit card.
- The admit card will be available for only successfully registered candidates.
- Details present on admit card had include exam centre, roll number, exam date, timing, etc.
- Admit card had to be carried mandatorily on the day of the exam.
CUCET 2020 Exam Centers
- CUCET will be conducted in 76 cities across the country.
- In case less than 100 students register for a test centre then it will automatically be cancelled.
- A nearby centre will be allocated in place of the cancelled centre.
UCET 2020 Counselling
The counselling process is conducted online mode. All the universities conduct their own counselling process separately for different academic programs offered by them. After the announcement of the result or list, the candidates are required to attend the counselling in order to complete the document verification and admission processes.