Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 KVS Admission 2020 students who seeking admission into central government schools affiliated to MHRD . Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is wholly responsible for the functioning of Kendriya Vidyalaya schools.Online registration for Class 1 will begin from the 1st week of March 2020. Registration for Class 11 will begin after the Class 10 result is announced.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020
Let us first look at the important dates for KV Admission 2020-21:
|Release of KV Admission Advertisement||Last Week of February 2020|
|Date of Online Registration for Class I||1st Week of March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Online Registration for Class I||3rd Week of March 2020 (Tentative|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Exam Date of a Select List||March 2020|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission date start||April 2020|
|Class 11th Non- KV students Registration, Admission||To Be Notified|
|Class 11th Admission Last date||1st Week of July|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying the Kendriya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam candidates must know about the admission eligibility Criteria:
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which
admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas
Age for various classes is given below:(Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
For admission into Class I to Class X
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Who Can Apply For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
Preference in admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya is given to children of Central Government employees, state government staff and then to the private employees.
Kendriya Vidyalaya seats are divided into five categories:
- First preference is given to the Central Govt employees ward.
- Second preference is to the Army and Ex-Army men’s children.
- Third preference is given to Government employees’ children.
- Fourth preference is given to the single girl child quota.
- Fifth preference/last is given to the private or self-employed personnel.
Required Documents while filling the application form
To ensure smooth and quick filling of the application form, please keep the following ready:
- a valid mobile number with Indian SIM card,
- a valid email address,
- a digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB),
- a scan of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
- details of government certificate in case you are applying under the economically weak section,
- transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
KVS 2020 Registration
Generally, the application form is published in the last week of February by the regional office.
- Registering on the portal: On successful registration, you will be assigned a unique Login Code. Please note down your unique Login Code carefully.
- Filling and submitting an application: The Login Code obtained after registration must be used to login and fill the online application form. You can indicate a choice of up to three (3) different Vidyalayas in India, without any preference between Vidyalayas, in a single form. After filling in the application form, it must be submitted by clicking on the Submit Application button. On successful submission, you will be assigned a unique Application Submission Code, that is different from the Login Code. You will also be shown a list of original documents to be submitted to a Vidyalaya at the time of admission in case provisional admission is offered by the Vidyalaya. Please note down your Application Submission Code and the list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission carefully.
FEE AND OTHER CONCESSIONS:
1.No fee to be charged from the children admitted under the 25% quota prescribed under RTE Act 2009
2. Expenses on account of NCERT textbook, notebooks, stationery, uniform and transport will be reimbursed on production of proper bills in respect of 25% of the children admitted under the RTE Provisions subject to the ceiling prescribed and availability of funds.
3. Once the children are admitted in Class I under RTE Act, they will continue to enjoy exemptions and concessions till class VIII either in the same KV or any other K.V. moving on transfer as per RTE Act.
4. Address proof of the parent should be furnished at the time of the registration.
5. The employees who have the facility of fee reimbursement in their departments cannot claim RTE concessions.
More Admission : JNVST 2020
KVS Contact Details
In case of any query, parents and students can contact the KVS directly:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
18, Industrial Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi- 110016
Phone No.- 011-26858570, 26512579
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Official notification/details for Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020 Admission and KVS Application Form has not been announced yet. The above information is based on last year’s information brochure and for reference purpose only.