NEET Previous Year Question Papers: NEET is the single exam to determine who going to be a doctor in India, and it is known to be highly competitive exam for medical aspirant to get MBBS admission In India and Abroad. Admission Guidance has put up NEET previous year question papers on our website, to help future doctors get a chance to do well in the exam. There are a few reasons as to how the NEET question paper with PDF solutions can help you.
There is no better source than the NEET question paper itself to prepare for the entrance exam.The NEET previous years papers with answers free PDF help the student analyse the answers, and understand more about the topics he/she does not know and the questions he got wrong.
NEET Previous Year Question Papers (2012-2019) Free Download:
Earlier, NEET exam was conducted by CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education. But from 2019 onwards, NTA (National Test Agency) will take over the organization of exam.
Being a doctor is a big responsibility. Along with the responsibilities, comes a good pay scale, pride and respect. Due to this many parents wish their son/daughter to become Doctors. More than a million candidates appear for the exam with only 1 lakh candidates getting admission into good renowned colleges in different parts of India. Such is the competition when it comes to NEET.
The candidates aspiring to become doctors need to study hard and smartly. Solving the NEET past years question papers is one way to do it. So here we are sharing NEET UG Question Paper for Previous Year.
Why use NEET Previous Year Question Papers?
The candidates appearing for NEET 2020 should note that paper solving is an important part of NEET preparation. Here we are sharing why a candidate should solve NEET Previous Year Question Papers.
- NEET Question paper focuses on important concepts. The concepts do not change every year. So it is highly probable that questions or concepts may repeat in an upcoming question paper.
- Solving previous year question paper helps time management. It is foolish to directly appear for the exam and expect to finish in 3 hours. Solving papers at home helps the candidate to analyze the amount of time he/she needs to spend on each question.
- The candidate gets an idea of the level of exam and questions asked. The applicant also gets an idea of OMR sheet which is not used regularly by most students for study purpose.
- First of all, candidates appearing for NEET need to study NEET 2020 Syllabuswith depth. Once you feel that you have studied well, then get your attention to NEET Past Year Question Papers.
- It is said that solving previous year question papers helps as many questions or concepts get repeated in the exam.
- To solve NEET Question Papers, get a sample OMR sheet. OMR sheet can be bought from any stationary shop or can also be printed home online.
- Set an alarm with exact exam duration time. Once the time starts, start solving the questions and mark the answers on the OMR Sheet.
- Try to finish the paper in given time. It might happen that at first, you might not finish but as you practice more, the candidate is expected to finish the exam in given speculated time.
- Once you finish the exam, download the answer key and get your answers checked.
- Analyze the questions which went wrong and focus on those concepts.
We have already shared why and how to use NEET Question papers from the previous year. Here we are sharing NEET Question papers from 2012 to 2019.
- NEET Question Paper 2012 – Click Here
- NEET Question Paper 2013 – Click Here
- NEET Question Paper 2014 – Click Here
- NEET Question Paper 2015 – Click Here
- NEET Question Paper 2016 – Click Here
- NEET Question Paper 2017 – Click Here
- NEET Question Paper 2018 – Click Here
- NEET Question Paper 2019 – Click Here
I recommend you go with the following MTG books that contains previous year’s question papers.
29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions – Biology.
29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions – Chemistry.
29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions – Physics.
NEET 2020 Question paper will be available after the completion of NEET 2020 exam. … NEET is a national level entrance exam which is conducted to get admission in MBBS/BDS and some other medical allied courses. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
NEET is national level exam so there is no rule that they have to give fixed number of questions from previous years.Every year new pattern of questions were made so hardly 4 to 5 questions are repeated from previous year but it is not sure for every year.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Prior to 2019, the test was administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in partnership with Prometric Testing Pvt Ltd headquartered in the USA.. NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves in 2013.
Yes, NCERT is enough to study theory from, in order to score more than 330 marks in Biology. This is so because the questions that are asked in the exam are from the NCERT book. Only around 10 questions are asked from outside but this can also be solved by referring to other NEET Preparation books.