The application forms for admission into Bachelor of Library and information science course (BLISc) for 2020-21 has been made available by Jadavpur University. Those candidates who were waiting for the forms and are eligible may fill the forms through online mode. The application forms are available at the official website of the university. The candidates will have to ensure whether they are eligible to fill up the forms or not. Those who wish to fill up the forms may check Jadavpur University BLISc eligibility, admission process, exam pattern all the details related to this below.
Jadavpur University BLISc Admission 2020
The candidates who wish to fill the forms of the university may check the form on the official website of the university. The application forms have been released by the university on the official website. Below you can check all the important dates.
Jadavpur University Admission 2020 Important Dates
The application forms are now available and eligible candidates can fill it from the official website. The last date of submission of the forms, last date of fee depositing, exam date and date of result as well as counseling is yet to be announced by university. Candidates will have to wait for some more time to check these details. Jadavpur University BLISc eligibility criteria given below.
Read More: Indian Army Recruitment 2020
The application form for BLISc has been released by the university and candidates are advised to fill up the application forms online as soon as possible. They must check whether they are eligible to fill up the forms or not and then apply for it. Candidates will have to pay the requisite fee to submit the form.
How To Apply
To apply for admission candidates will have to follow the steps given below.
- Open the official website of the university and find the link of the application form.
- Enter the personal details and academic details correctly in the fields given in the application form.
- Fields with asterisk marks are mandatory.
- After filling up all the details click on the save button
- Candidates are now advised to note down their application number for future login
- After this take a print out of the bank challan
- After making payment at the bank. Click on Fee Acknowledgement on the website and enter all the fees details asked.
Jadavpur University BLISc Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2+3 Honours Graduate (in any discipline) with 50% marks in Honours subjects (45% for PD/OBC-A/OBC-B category & 40% for SC/ST category) from any recognized university.
- 10+2+3 Pass Graduate with 55% marks in aggregate (49.5% for PD/OBC-A/OBC-B category & 41.25% for SC/ST category).
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medical/ Law are also eligible to apply.
- 10+2+3 Graduate (Honours / Pass) from the University, or any other university, plus Certificate in Library Science with 65% marks (58.5% for PD/OBC-A/OBC-B category & 48.75% for SC/ST category) from a recognized body.
Read More: BPSC Director Recruitment 2020
Jadavpur University BLISc 2020 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Exam would be of objective type consisting of 100 MCQs. The paper will carry 100 marks and will be of 1.30 hours duration. The standard of the paper will be of the level of knowledge as expected of a graduate of any faculty of a recognized University. No negative marking would be there. Marking scheme is as follows:
English Composition of 20 marks, Basic Mathematics of 15 marks, Current events of 10 marks, general mental ability of 10 marks, History and Geography of 15 marks, Indian Polity and economy and culture of 15 marks, general science of 15 marks and general mental ability of 10 marks. This conclude Jadavpur University BLISc exam pattern.
Jadavpur University BLISc Admission Process 2020
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list. This will be prepared after the entrance examination when the final result will be out on the basis of performance of the students. Selection will be made in order of merit ascertained on the basis of 50 percent weightage on the marks secured in the written admission test. There will be two separate lists for honours graduate and pass graduate candidates on the basis of pro-rata. The marks obtained in H.S/Equivalent examination will be considered to determine the merit position of the candidates who will secure the same score on the provisional merit list.
Read More: AEEE 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans.- Jadavpur University Admission Process 2020 Jadavpur University offers UG, PG, and research courses in a variety of disciplines and the application form for the majority of UG and PG courses are made available on the university website and the admission to most of the courses is done around July. Jadavpur University Exam Details 2020.
Ans.-Jadavpur University in West Bengal, India offers BA, B.Sc. and B.P.Ed at UG level. The duration of BA, B.P.Ed and B.Sc. courses is three years. The program is offered for a duration of two years. The application forms for all courses will be made available online on the University website at different dates.
Ans.-Candidates can fill their Application Form from the direct link provided below. Application Form: The application form for Jadavpur university B.Sc 2020 will be available at the official website: www.jaduniv.edu.in. How to Apply? Step 1: Enter your personal & Educational information; Get a Registration ID.