BPSC Director Recruitment 2020 Notification out, Apply Online
Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification for the notification for the post in Indira Gandhi Institute of Cardiology against the Advt. No. 68/2020. All interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply through online mode at bpsc.bih.nic.in from 21 October 2020 onwards. The last date of online application is 18 November. Here are details of BPSC Director Recruitment eligibility, vacancy and how to apply for BPSC recruitment.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 21 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 November 2020
Read More: BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020
BPSC Director Recruitment 2020 VACANCY DETAILS
- Director in Indira Gandhi Institute of Cardiology – 1 Post
Application Fee for Director Posts
- General – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST of Bihar– Rs. 25/-
- Reserved and Unreserved candidates of Bihar – Rs. 25/-
- PwD – Rs. 25/-
BPSC Director Recruitment 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Educational Qualification: MD in General Medicine/ADM in Cardiology and MS (General Surgery) and M.Ch. (Cardiothorsic Surgery) Degree in Indian Council from a recognized University.
- Age Limit – 64 years
Read More: Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020
SALARY for Director Posts
Pay Scale – Rs. 37400-Rs.67,000/- Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- Level -13
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE – http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- The official notification pdf – http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/NB-2020-10-12-05.pdf
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in from 21 October to 18 November 2020. After submitting the online applications, the candidates are required to take a printout of the application to the Bihar Public Service Commission latest by 26 November 2020.