Hochschule Hof invites applications for Hochschule Hof Scholarships for International students 2020-21. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to international students enrolled as full time or double degree students.
The scholarship assists applicants cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof. The selected students will receive multiple awards.
What is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
The last date to apply for the Hochschule Hof scholarship is November 15, 2020. Students are advised to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What is the selection criterion of Hochschule Hof?
The scholarship will be given based on merit as well as the financial need of the student.
What is the eligibility to apply for this scholarship?
The eligibility to apply for this scholarship is given below
- Applicant must be an international student enrolled as a full-time or double-degree student as Hochschule Hof for the winter semester 2020-21.
- Applicant must be an international student exempt from tuition fee (except service fee)
- The applicant must have a good academic record. The student must need financial assistance.
Note: Foreign students in Bachelor’s courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS.
What are the documents required to apply for the scholarship?
The documents required for this scholarship is given below
- Completed online application form
- Proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their Bachelor’s degree in either German or English language)- with an average rating.
- Applicant must have a cover letter with resume
- The applicant must have proof of nationality.
What are the terms and conditions?
- Students who are already receiving any additional public funding for the same period will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Applications must be submitted before the last date.
- Only complete and legit applications will be submitted.
- Foreign students holding a German university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur) must present a written confirmation that they are not eligible for BafoG funding.
How to apply for the scholarship?
- Choose your preferred study program and prepare
- Carry your documents with you while applying for the scholarship.
- Do your registration and fill the online application.
- Applicants are advised to fill all the details carefully in the application form and upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans . The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15th November 2020.
Ans. The scholarship will be given based on merit as well as the financial need of the student.
Ans. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to international students enrolled as full time or double degree students.