ECGC Recruitment 2021: ECGC Ltd has published notification and invites online applications from eligible aspirants to fill up the 59 vacancies. For instance, recently it has released new employment notice for the posts of Probationary Officer. As per the the ECGC PO recruitment notification, overall 59 candidates will be appointed for ECGC Probationary Officer vacancy. Candidates seeking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity ECGC Jobs 2020. As per the ECGC recruitment notification, the link to apply online will get activated on 01.01.2021 and aspirants can apply till the last date 31.01.2021.
ECGC PO Recruitment notification & ECGC recruitment apply online link is now available @ www.ecgc.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
Details of ECGC PO Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||ECGC Ltd.|
|Job Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.01.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. ECGC Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Read More: Oil India Recruitment 2020
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Total – 59 vacancies
|Types of Vacancies||Categories||Total Vacancy|
|Vacancies arising up to 31st March 2021||09||04||15||05||25||58|
Eligibility Criteria for ECGC Probationary Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- ECGC selection will be entirely based on Online Exam & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Read More: Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2020
- Rs.700 for all candidates and Rs.125 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- The payment should be made via online mode.
How to apply ECGC Ltd Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website ecgc.in.
- Go to the section “Career” and find the advertisement “Recruitment of probationary officers 2020-2021”, click on the advertisement.
- The notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Go back to the page, and then find the apply link.
- Make the registration first if you were a new user, otherwise directly login to your account and then proceed to apply.
- Fill all your details correctly and proceed to make the payment.
- Check the details and click submit button.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Read More: CERC Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 31.01.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The details regarding the online examinations is provided in the official notification PDF.
Ans. Total there are 59 ECGC vacancies.
Ans. As per the notice, ECGC selection will be entirely based on Online Exam & Interview.