CERC Recruitment 2021: Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has released the requirement notice for the post of Chief (Economics, Finance), Deputy Chief (Economics), Integrated Financial Adviser, Assistant Chief & Assistant. For instance, as per the notification these 12 vacancies are on Deputation/ Short term contract basis. Recently it has published CERC recruitment notification [Ad.no: ADMN-12012/ 1/ 2019-CERC] for the above mentioned posts. Subsequently it invites offline applications from the interested and eligible candidates to fill up the 12 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through Offline mode. Further, applicants should send the application form with the required attached documents to the corresponding address on or before 01.02.2021. Candidates who seek for Central Government Jobs can now fill the CERC jobs Application Form and use this as a opportunity.
CERC recruitment notification for central government jobs was released for Regulatory Commission Job on 15.12.2020 for various chief and other posts. Applicants with knowledge about Ms- Office and OBC/SC/ ST candidates would be given extra preference while all other eligibility conditions are fulfilled. In addition, the normal period of deputation on Foreign service terms/ Short- term contract from the officials of central/ state Governments is generally for 5 years.
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for CERC central government jobs vacancies further details before proceeding for the application. CERC Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancies notification details are provided below.
Details of CERC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Advertisement No.||ADMN-12012/ 1/ 2019-CERC|
|Job Name||Chief (Economics, Finance), Deputy Chief (Economics), Integrated Financial Adviser, Assistant Chief & Assistant|
|Notification Released Date||15.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||01.02.2021|
Read More: NHAI Recruitment 2020
Candidates nature of experience is desired as application of regulatory economics, demand forecasting or modelling/ Tariff formulation or cost analysis or financial management. Central Electricity Regulatory Commission- CERC notification and application form link is now available at the official website, download the application form and fill the details correctly with the prescribed format and send it to the corresponding provided address. The salary is decided as Rs.35,400 up to Rs. 2,18,200.
Vacancy Details of CERC Jobs Notification
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Chief (Economics, Finance)||02|
|Deputy Chief (Economics)||01|
|Integrated Financial Adviser||01|
|Assistant Chief (Economics)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Chief, Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicant should possess Graduate/ Postgraduate/ PH.D in Economics and knowledge about MS Office will give preference.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.02 2021)
- Maximum age limit should be 56 years.
- Shortlisted candidate called for interaction.
Read More: Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Salary Details Of CERC Jobs Notification
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Chief (Economics, Finance)||Rs. I ,44,200 – Rs. 2, 18,200|
|Deputy Chief (Economics)/ Integrated Financial Adviser||Rs. 78,800 to Rs. 2,09,200|
|Assistant Chief (Economics)||Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700|
|Assistant||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400|
- Applications in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-II, duly completed and signed, along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. may be forwarded to the corresponding address.The candidate should submit the application through Offline on or before 01.02.2021 in the following address:
Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001 by Monday, 1st February 2021.
Steps to apply Central Electricity of Regulatory Commission Job Recruitment
- Go to the official website of CERC.
- After that, in the homepage, go to the section What’s New, then find the notification of Vacancies on deputation/ Short-term contract on foreign service terms from the officials of Central/ state governments, public sector undertakings, Autonomous bodies etc( last date: 01.02.2021).
- Then, read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- NOTE: The applications must be routed “Through Proper Channel” and the applications which are not in the prescribed format shall not be accepted.
- Also download the application form and fill the details correctly.
- Send the application form to the corresponding address within the last date.
- For instance, the notification link is given below for any reference.
IMPORTANT LINKS for CERC Jobs Notification
Read More: NIA Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 01.02.2021.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 12 CERC vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001 by Monday, 1st February 2021.