Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2020 – Indian Navy has distributed an enlistment warning for the award of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer for the course beginning Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala for Education, Technical and Education Branches. Qualified Unmarried Male/Female Candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 through authentic sites, for example, joinindiannavy.gov.in from 18 December to 31 December 2020. There are jobs in Indian Army as well.
It is to be noticed that, Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a special case is being made in the public interest wherein no Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) for the AT – 21 course is being held for shortlisting contender for SSB. The last legitimacy list for enlistment will be readied dependent on SSB marks. Apply for Indian Navy SSC jobs here. Read Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment vacancy details here.
|Notification||Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 210 Vacancies @joinindiannavy.gov.in for Jun 2021 Course, Selection through SSB Interview|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 31, 2020|
|Organization||Indian Army Navy Air Force, Indian Navy|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
A total of 210 vacancies are available for Extended Naval Orientation Course, Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular and Special NOC.
Read More: Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18 December 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 31 December 2020
Indian Navy SSC Vacancy Details
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre – 40 [38(GSX)+02 (Hydro)]
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 16
- SSC Observer – 06
- SSC Pilot – 15
- SSC Logistics – 20
- SSC X (IT) – 25
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – 30
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – 40
- SSC Education – 18
Read More: SSC JE Registration 2021
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – BBE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- SSC Observer- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks
- SSC Pilot – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks
- SSC Logistics – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks or MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- SSC X (IT) – BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engg/IT/M.Sc. (Computer)/MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science)
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)] – BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] – BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
- SSC Education – First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. First Class in M.Sc. Chemistry, ) 55% in MA (English). 55% in MA (History). BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical). ) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering. BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering)
Read More: UKMRC Recruitment 2021
- SSC Observer and SSC Pilot – Candidates should born between 02-07-1997 to 01-07-2002
- SSC Education – Candidates should born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000
- Others – Candidates should born between 02-07-1996 & 01 -01-2002
Choice Process for Indian Navy Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Shortlisting of Applications Shortlisting of use will be founded on the inclination of passages and standardized imprints got by the applicants in the passing degree. Imprints got by the up-and-comers in the passing degree will be standardized utilizing formulae referenced in the Join Indian Navy site Indian Navy SSC jobs here.
- SSB Interview Shortlisted applicants will be educated about their choice for SSB meet through email or SMS
- Clinical Exam – Selected applicants in SSB will be called for clinical assessment as relevant to their entrance. Applicants of Pilot passage are needed to go through Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) trailed by Aviation clinical assessment. Contender for the Observer section is to go through Aviation clinical assessment
- Legitimacy List – Based on execution in SSB, merit records would be arranged independently for Extended NOC, Regular NOC, and Special NOC
Instructions to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2020 21?
Competitors can enroll themselves and fill applications on the Indian Navy site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in 18 December 2020 to 31 December 2020.
Read More: NIA Recruitment 2021
- Applicants aside from Merchant Navy will be enlisted in the position of Sub Lieutenant. Dealer Navy competitors having Government of India, Ministry of Shipping and Transport Certificate of Competency (Foreign going) either as a Second Mate, Mate or Master will be drafted as Acting Lieutenant.
- Officials of Extended NOC(General Service/Executive and Hydro) will go through 44 weeks preparing at Naval Institute Ezhimala followed by proficient preparing at Naval Ships and preparing foundations according to degree guidelines.
- Officials of normal NOC (any remaining branches barring IT) will go through 22 Weeks Naval Orientation Course.
- Officials of SSC (IT) will go through 04 Weeks Naval direction Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala. This will be trailed by proficient preparation in Naval Ships and Training Establishments according to surviving guidelines for Indian Navy SSC jobs here.
Frequently asked questions
Ans. Eligible Unmarried Male/Female Candidates For Can Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Through Official Website I.E. Joinindiannavy.Gov.In From 18 December To 31 December 2020.
Ans. Candidates Who Have Graduated Or In The Final Year With Minimum 60% Marks In Aggregate Or Equivalent CGPA From A University Incorporated By An Act Of Central Or State Legislature In India Or Other Educational Institutions Established By An Act Of Parliament Or Declared To Be Deemed As Universities/Autonomous Universities Under UGC, Act 1956; IIT Act, 1961; AICTE Act, 1987; NITZER Act, 2007; IIIT Act, 2014, Or; Obtained A Degree In Engineering With 60% Marks In Aggregate Or Equivalent CGPA/System From Such Foreign University/College/Institution Recognised By The Government Of India For The Purpose Or Engineering Degree/Equivalence Certificate From Association Of Indian Universities Established Under AIU, Act 1973, Can Apply.
Ans. Last Date of Online Application: 31 December 2020.