Oil India Recruitment 2021 – Oil India Limited (OIL) has delivered a notice for enlistment to the post of Assistant Operator-I, Assistant Technician, Jr. Right hand, Clerk Cum Operator, Sr. Aide, Technician-I, and Jr. Designer I. Intrigued and qualified up-and-comers can apply for the previously mentioned posts through online mode from today onwards. for example 21 December 2020.
The online application window will be actuated till 20 January 2021. Everything wannabes can get to the online application connect by looking down. Up-and-comers are encouraged to check the enlistment notice prior to applying for any post. Oil India Recruitment 2021 eligibility and vacancy details given below.
|Notification||Oil India Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer, Clerk, Assistant Operator, and Other Posts, Apply Online @oil-india.com|
|Notification Date||Dec 21, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 20, 2021|
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, PG Diploma, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Engineering, Other Functional Area|
- Last date of receipt of applications: 20 January 2021
Read More: Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2020
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Operator- I- 1 Post
- Assistant Technician – 2 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Clerk cum operator – 4 Posts
- Senior Assistant -1 – 2 Posts
- Technician – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 1 Post
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Operator-I, Assistant Technician – Candidates holding tenth pass capability alongside ITI Certificate are qualified to apply.
- Junior Assistant/Clerk cum administrator – 10+2 in any stream from a perceived board. Up-and-comers with least of a half year of confirmation/testament in PC application and should be completely familiar with MS office.
- Senior Assistant – 1 – Must be an alum from a perceived University with Hindi as a significant subject just as English as one of the elective subjects in pass course.
- Technician – B.Com Graduate with Accountancy Major from govt perceived University and a half year confirmation in PC application and should be completely acquainted with MS office.
- Junior Engineer – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from govt. Perceived college.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 18 to 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Step by step instructions to apply for Oil India jobs
Intrigued competitors can submit applications through the online mode at the latest 20 January 201. Subsequent to presenting the online application, the applicants can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Oil India Application Fee
SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates – No Fee
- General – Rs.200/-
Read More: Coal India Recruitment 2020
Frequently asked questions
Ans. The last date of receipt of online applications is January 20, 2021
Ans. 11 posts are available
Ans. Candidate must be diploma holder, PG diploma, postgraduate, other qualifications, graduate and age limit is 18 to 30 years.
Ans. SC/ ST. PWBD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates – No Fee
General – Rs. 200/-