MBBS is considered to be not only one of the most prestigious UG degree in India but also one of the highest paid careers as well. So are you dreaming to be a doctor? But confused about qualifying the NEET UG examination? Don’t worry! Listed down are the details for your direct MBBS admission details for the year 2020. Make your dream come true!
Note: As per Now there is no direct mbbs admission is available in India. I think after reading this you might get confused about direct mbbs admission.? But No Worries ? Read this article to clear your all doubts.
- Direct admission is done through Management quota.
- Check previous year NEET exam cut-offs
- In India a total of around 534 colleges are there. It includes Government, private as well as deemed universities.
- A total of around 78948 seats are available for MBBS.
- Management quota admission is not possible in Government colleges.
- Private and deemed universities stand the chance of providing direct admission.
- In individual states, you need to file your documents.
- About MBBS Course it is a 5.5-year class that includes4.5 decades of research and one year of
- Indian Nationals, NRI, OCI, & PIO students must appear in the NEET-UG.
- For management quota or NRI quota seats, minimal fee arrangement around India is it begins out of 15 lakhs annually to 45 lakhs each year.
- You have to register for state quota seats counseling for admission in private medical colleges.
- The counseling authorities will prepare the state rank list.
Mandatory requirements for direct MBBS admission:
- You must have 50% marks in class 12th science subjects(PCB and English).
- And qualify the NEET exam for a direct seat in MBBS.
- MBBS admission through management quota is possible even at the lowest rank
- Also passing the NEET exam is not a very difficult task.
- You can pass the exam with a little bit of effort and hard work.
MBBS direct admission in few Government colleges
- Few government medical colleges have seats reserved under the NRI quota.
- NRI seats are for NRI, OCI, & Foreign national students who have qualified NEET.
- These seats are made available through the state quota counseling.
However the cut-off rank is very low for the NRI seats.
- Any NRI, OCI & Foreign national can get a seat with a valid rank in the NEET UG exam.
- Government medical colleges(few) in Puducherry, Gujrat, Rajasthan, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh are offering NRI seats.
- 3-15% of seats reserved under the NRI quota.
Our aim is to provide relative and correct information to the students and parents we don’t charge anything for this.Here you will get everything free and correct .
Note: You don’t have to visit various portal for the NEET Counselling process and Direct MBBS Admission Process just stay with us you will get everything to your mail or Phone Number .
NOTE: Medical colleges of India offers various Allied health science courses such as:
Cardiac Care Technology.
Renal Dialysis Technology.
Respiratory Care Technology.
Operation Theater Technology.
If you are not able to pass the NEET-UG exam, You can join allied health science courses.
Allied health sciences are the best alternative medical course for biology students.Doctors and allied health science professionals work together in the health care sector.
NEET Rank predictor tool allows you to easily predict NEET rank by marks for all India quota MBBS/BDS admissions, just enter the Required details to check NEET rank and we’ll provide the details for you.
|Get Your NEET 2020 Rank Prediction via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:|
Refer the link for more such allied courses available in the country :
Neet examination question pattern:
- The Duration of NEET MBBS is of 3 hours.
- The total number of questions will be 180.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted as negative marks for each wrong answer.
- The question type will be as multiple choice questions(MCQs) with four option for each item.
- The total marks is 720.
The pattern is given below:
|Physics||45 questions||180 marks|
|Chemistry||45 questions||180 marks|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90 questions||360 marks|
- The NEET Eligibility Marks vary Every Year(refer link provided above).
- Direct admission in MBBS through management quota is provided to students in the Mop-up Round of counselling.
- The Mop-up round counselling is the 3rd and last Stage of counselling Process of NEET -UG Exam in India.
- NEET eligibility is the minimum cut-off marks that a candidate has to score in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam in India.
Documents that are required at the time of NEET counselling:
- NEET admit card.
- Original photo ID(Aadhar/election ID)
- NEET call letter.
- NEET mark sheet.
- CLASS 10TH and 12TH original certificates.
- Transfer certificate.
- Domicile letter.
- Migration letter.
- Bonds(if any).
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Income certificate of parents.
For latest NEET 2020 update READ https://cbseneet2019.co.in/neet-admit-card-2020-released-at-ntaneet-nic-in/
Direct MBBS Admission
We well understand the anxiety of a student; hence we provide him/her with personalized guidance, support and counselling, so that we can help them to studying in top medical colleges of India to ful-fill their dream.We guide them at every step of the admission, starting from the counselling procedures to direct admissions in MBBS Courses. Our sole aim is to provide the best counselling guidance to the student .