The undergraduate entrance test COMEDK UGET 2021 will be held in the second week of May 2021. This is organized every year by a consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). By qualifying for this examination the applicants will get admission into the engineering program. Applicants who want to get admission into architecture will get admission through NATA scores. Those candidates who will qualify for the examination will get admission into engineering colleges situated in Karnataka. Candidates can know COMEDK UGET 2021 exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria in this article.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date
The application form of COMEDK UGET will be available in the third week of January 2021. The mock test will be available in the first week of February 2021. The last date to apply will be the third week of April 2021. The admit card will be released in the first week of May 2021. The provisional answer key will release in the third week of May 2021.
The answer key challenges can be done in the last week of May 2021. The availability of the final answer key will be done in the fourth week of May 2021. The announcement of the result and scorecard release will be done in the last week of May 2021. The counseling will start in June 2021.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
The application form for COMEDK UGET 2021 will be filled online. It will be done through the link provided on the website. The application form filling steps are online registration and filling of application, uploading of necessary documents, selecting the exam center, and making application fee payment. Authority will also provide a correction facility to rectify mistakes in the form. Students are advised to fill their academic and personal details correctly in the form. COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria and exam pattern are given below.
Read More: NEET 2021 Application form
The application fee can be paid by the applicants through debit/credit card or net banking mode.
Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 1300 plus GST and convenience charges.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Candidates should obtain 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Karnataka state) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Candidates appearing for the 12th level are also be eligible to apply.
UG Architecture Course
- Candidates must pass higher secondary examination/ 10 +3 diploma course from any recognized board.
- Candidates should secure a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have Mathematics as compulsory subjects at the 12th level.
- Candidates should have a valid score card of NATA.
Read More: JIMPER 2021 Application Form
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
The total time allotted for the examination is 180 minutes
- There are a total of 180 multiple choice questions
- The syllabus of the examination will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- The exam will be conducted in English language only
- The maximum marks for the paper are 180.
- Every question will carry one mark and there is no penalty for incorrect answers.
- However, If there will be a tie then the superiority will be decided based on the number of incorrect answers.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2021 exam is based on the curriculum of class 12th / 10+2/ 2nd PUC. The aspiring candidates can check important topics for each subject as given below:
Mathematics: Matrices, Determinants, Differentiability, Binomial Theorem, Applications of Derivatives, Inverse trigonometric functions, Linear and Quadratic Inequalities, Vectors, Probability, Three-dimensional Geometry, Limits and Continuity, Permutation and Combination, etc.
Physics: Laws of Motion, Electromagnetic waves, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Current Electricity, Communication Systems, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Electrostatics, etc.
Chemistry: d and f – Block Elements and Coordination Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Biomolecules and Polymers, Environmental Chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Solid State, Chemical Equilibrium, s- Block & p-Block Elements and metallurgy, Nitrogen-containing Organic compounds, Oxygen containing Organic compounds, etc.
How to check the COMEDK 2021 Result?
Enlisted below are the steps to guide candidates to check their COMEDK result online.
- Visit the official website
- Navigate to the “COMMACK Result 2021” link
- Sign in using your COMEDK login credentials
- Your COMEDK rank card will be displayed on the screen
It is recommendable for candidates to preserve their COMEDK Result/Rank card for future reference. Also, take a print out of the same to use it wherever required.
Read More: GPAT 2021 Application Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When will the application form of COMEDK UGET release on the website?
Ans. COMEDK UGET 2021 application forms will release in the third week of January 2021.
Q2. I do not belong to Karnataka state. Am I eligible for COMEDK UGET?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible.
Q3. When will be the entrance test of COMEDK UGET organized?
Ans. The entrance test of COMEDK UGET 2021 will be organized in the second week of May 2021.