Earlier, for taking admission into Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Research students had to give the entrance examination of the institution separately but now the rule has been changed. JIPMER examination has been replaced by NEET. The MBBS admission will be offered via NEET scores. Details of JIPMER 2021 exam, application form, dates and eligibility are given below.
NEET will be the single entrance exam for admission in UG medical courses. Counseling for candidates under 15 percent quota seats and all seats of deemed university ESIC/AFMC and JIPMER will be done by MCC/DGHS for the UG medical course. Candidates can check all the details of JIPMER 2021 in this article.
JIPMER 2021 Application Form
The candidates who want to take admission in JIPMER 2021 will have to apply online for NEET 2021.
The application form for it will be issued in the first week of December 2020.
The candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly in the application form.
Candidates will have to upload scanned images and signature in the prescribed format.
The last date for the submission of the application form will lie in the first week of January 2021.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form for the future reference.
Read More: NEET 2021 Application form
What Are The Necessary Documents For Registration?
The necessary documents have been listed below
12th class certificate and mark sheet
Valid Email id and mobile number
Passport size photos
Fee payment details
For OBC-NCL/General EWS the fee is Rs 1400 and for SC/ST/PWD the fee is Rs. 800.
The candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1500
The fee payment can be made online via debit/credit card or Net banking.
Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
JIPMER 2021 Eligibility
- Indian national & Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) category candidates will be eligible for the examination.
- Candidates must qualify 12th examination with any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Candidates must have Physics/ Biology, Biotechnology and Chemistry with English as mandatory subject to be eligible for JIPMER 2021.
- Candidates must score 50% marks in the qualifying examination, 45% for OPH- general category and 40% for all reserved category candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the 12th level examination will be eligible for the examination.
- Candidates must be completed 17 years of age at the time of admission. There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- No age relaxation will be for reserved category candidates.
Read More: Tips and Strategies to prepare for NEET exam
JIPMER 2021 Important Dates
The application form will be released in the first week of December 2020 and the last date to fill the online application form is 1st week of January 2021. The correction facility will be given to the candidates in the third week of January 2021. The admit card will release in the last week of March 2021. The NEET 2021 examination will be held in the 1st week of May 2021. The answer key will be available in the 2nd week of May 2021 and the result will be declared in the first week of June 2021. The counseling will start from 2nd week of June 2021.
JIPMER 2021 Examination pattern
- The Duration of NEET MBBS Will is of 3 hours.
- The total number of questions will be 180.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted as negative marks for each wrong answer.
- The question type will be as multiple choice questions with four option for each item.
There will be 45 questions of 180 marks in Physics and Chemistry each and in Biology there will be 90 questions of 360 marks, The questions will be both from Zoology and Botany.
- The total marks will be 720.
- NEET Eligibility is the minimum Cut-off Marks that a candidate has to score in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Exam in India.
- The NEET Eligibility Marks vary Every Year.
JIPMER 2021 Syllabus
There are questions covering 3 subjects i.e. physics, chemistry and biology. A huge portion is from the books studied in class 11-12 at school level.Every year the syllabubs for NEET examination is decided by the Medical Council of India(MCI).
**It is to be noted that the syllabus for NEET 2021 may be revised in order to cope up with the difficulties with the current year in completing the curriculum**
Read More: Best Books for NEET Preparation
JIPMER 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from March 3rd week onwards. They have to check their details in the admit card. In case of any mistakes,they must immediately contact assigned authorities for correction before examination.The admit card is a must in order to enter the examination hall. JIPMER 2021 dates, eligibility, application form details are given above.
Documents required at the time of JIPMER 2021 counseling:
- NEET call letter
- CLASS 10TH AND 12TH original certificates.
- NEET admit card.
- Transfer certificate.
- Domicile letter.
- Migration letter.
- PwD certificate(if any).
- Passport size photographs.
- Original photo ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. There are news from few reports that like JEE examination, NEET exam may also be conducted twice from 2021.
Ans. The mode of JIPMER 2021 will be in pen and paper mode.
Ans. The National Testing Agency(NTA) is the authorizing body for conducting NEET.