Common Management Admission Test which is most popularly known as CMAT 2021 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency on February 22 and 27 this year. The examination will be a computer-based test which will be conducted in 104 cities at 245 exam centers.
CMAT will have four sections that are Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. The last date to apply for the test has been extended. Earlier the last date to apply was January 22 but now it is January 31. The application fee for applying for the male candidates is Rs 2,000 and for the female candidates, it is Rs. 1000.
The examination is held for those candidates who want to take admission in MBA/PGDM courses. The score of CMAT is accepted by about 1000 business schools. This examination is taken to test the analytical, verbal, and logical skills of the candidate which is necessary to pursue this course. Check this article to know more about CMAT.
CMAT 2021 Important Dates
The CMAT registration process began on 23 December 2020. The registration process will end on 31 January 2021 at 5 PM. The last date for the payment of fees is 31 January 2021 till 11:59 PM. The last date for image correction is 01 Feb to 02 Feb 2021. The admit card is yet to be announced. The CMAT exam pattern will take place on 22 February 2021 and 27 February 2021. The answer key and result release date are yet to be announced.
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for filling up CMAT 2021 form is given below. It is necessary to fulfill the eligibility criterion to fill up the form
- The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Those who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
- To apply for CMAT there is no minimum aggregate cut-off.
- There is no age limit to apply for CMAT.
How to register for CMAT 2021?
To register for CMAT 2021 follow the given steps
- Visit the official website National Testing Agency-CMAT.
- Register online with name, DOB, mobile number, and email.
- Fill the CMAT application form correctly with all the details personal as well as educational.
- Upload your picture and signature in the prescribed format.
- There is no minimum aggregate cut off to apply for CMAT 2021.
CMAT 2021 Fees
The fees for male candidates is Rs 2000 and for female candidates is Rs 1000. For EWS, OBC-NCL,SC,ST,PwD (Male) is Rs 1000. For EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD (Female) is Rs 1000 and for Transgender it is Rs 1000.
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The examination time period is 3 hours and will be taken in online mode. The question paper will have four sections. Each section will have 25 questions. Each correct answer will fetch the candidate 4 marks and for each wrong answer, one mark will be deducted. All the questions will be objective type.
How to download CMAT 2021 Admit card?
To download the admit card follow the given steps
1.Visit the official website of NTA-CMAT and Log on.
- Click on the link written ‘download admit card’
- Enter the application ID and password
- Click on ‘admit card’ and download
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date to register for CMAT?
Ans. The last date to register for CMAT is 31 January 2021.
Ans. There will be 4 sections in CMAT.
Ans. For general male candidates the registration fee is Rs 2000.
Ans. For general female candidates it is Rs 1000.
Ans. The exam will be there on 22 Feb 2021 and 27 Feb 2021.