Applications have been invited from students beginning their studies at the undergraduate or postgraduate level at Charles Darwin University for CDU Global Excellence Award 2020. Charles Darwin University has released the applications. Those students who will get shortlisted for the scholarship will get 50 percent tuition fee remission in the first year and 10 percent fee remission for the left part of the course. CDU Global Excellence scholarship eligibility and all details are given below.
What is the last date to fill Application form?
The last date to fill the application form for CDU Global Excellence Award 2020 is 30 November 2020. Students are advised to fill the forms as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon. This is good Scholarship for Indian Students,
What is the eligibility for CDU Global excellence Scholarship?
To fill the application form students will have to fulfill the following eligibility
- Students will have to begin their studies at CDU in an undergraduate or postgraduate course for 1st semester, 2020.
- Applicants must have demonstrated academic merit.
- Applicants must have an 80–100 percentile score on the application.
- The application will have to meet the entry requirements such as the academic one and English language requirement.
- The applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or any other foreign sponsorship agency.
Read More: RGS-IBG PG Research Awards 2020
What are the benefits of this scholarship?
Following are the benefits of this scholarship
Those students who will get shortlisted for the scholarship will get 50 percent tuition fee remittance in the first year of their course and 10 percent tuition fee remittance for the left part of the course. This is Scholarship for Indian Students.
What are the documents required to apply for this scholarship?
The documents required to apply for this scholarship are as follows
- The records of academic excellence and high achievement in preceding related studies.
- All the qualification certificates
- All the scholarship essays and forms
- Two references and a statement telling why they should be awarded a scholarship.
What are the selection criteria?
The shortlisting of the candidates will be done based on their excellent performance in academics and their achievements.
What are the terms and conditions?
To have the continuation of the scholarship the applicants will have to maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points each semester.
Students will have to maintain a good academic record each semester with a minimum GPA of 4.5 and no fail grade in any subject.
It is to be noted that the scholarship cannot be transferred to any other person, semester course, or year.
Those candidates who are having Australian citizenship, New Zealand Citizenship, or Australian Permanent Resident will not be able to apply for the scholarship.
Those candidates who will be shortlisted for the scholarship will be informed by email.
The applicants are also required to pay the left balance of tuition on or before the payment due date of each semester.
How to apply for the CDU Global Excellence Award 2020?
To apply for the scholarship the applicants will have to follow the following steps
- The applicants will have to visit www.cdu.edu.au and download the application form.
- The applicants will have to fill in all the personal details and write the scholarship essay.
- The applicant will have to submit it with the college admission form.
Read More: Jain University Scholarship 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date to apply for the CDU Global Excellence Award 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply for the CDU Global Excellence Award 2020 is 30 November 2020.
Q2. What is the CDU Global Excellence Award 2020?
Ans. The selected students will get a 50 percent tuition fee remittance in the first year of their course and for the left part of the course, they will get a 10 percent fee refund.
Q3. What is the full form of CDU?
Ans. CDU is known as Charles Darwin University.