CBSE Date Sheet 10 Class 2020 – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board Examination, 2020 for class X shall commence from February 15, 2020 onwards. Those who are going to appear in the 10th class board exam, should obtain the date sheet form the official website. It is pertinent to mention here that the CBSE will conduct exam for CBSE affiliated school only.
We recommend the students to start your preparation as per the prescribed date sheet. Here candidates can check the information regarding CBSE 10th Date sheet 2020.
Update: The CBSE 12th Class practical exams 2020 are expected to start from 15th February 2020. Complete details about the 10th exam time table is likely to announce soon.
CBSE 10th Exam 2020
- The Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) is expected to conduct the 10th class board exam 2020 in the month of March/April 2020.
- The CBSE will publish official date sheet on its website at least one or two months prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Students can expect the 10th date sheet probably in the month of January 2020 which will be published on official website.
- The competent authority will issue admit card to those who are going to appear in the 10th class exam and it will be available in the month of February 2020.
- We recommend the students to start your preparation so early so that you can achieve your goal. It is very crucial to obtain good marks in the class 10th exam as it may impact the further studies as well as career.
CBSE 10th Time Table 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education 10th Board Dates:
CBSE hikes fees: Class 10, 12 Board Exam, Migration Fees more than doubled
Central Board of Secondary Education exam registration fees for Class 10th and 12th is increased by over 200 per cent and 40 per cent, respectively, to Rs. 1500/-.
|Class 10th||Rs 1500/-||Rs 450/-|
|Class 12th||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1050/-|
|Migration fees||Rs 350/-||Rs 150/-|
|Re-seeking Admission||Rs 5,000/-||–|
Note: For SC/ST students the fees have been hiked from Rs 50 to Rs 1,200.
CBSE Class 10th Board Exam Practical Schedule
The Board has released the CBSE class 10th Board practical exam dates. As per the notification sent to all the CBSE schools that board practical examinations for class 12th and class 10th will start on 01 January 2020. Marks of the board practicals exams must be uploaded on the website by 25 February 2020 by the schools. Also, the date sheets of the examination will be released by the mid/end of November 2019.
CBSE 10th Preparation Tips
Preparation tips for CBSE class 10th Boards are as follow:
- Stick to NCERT Books: Aspirants need to stick themselves with the NCERT books. All the questions in the exam will be solely from the NCERT book.
- Contextual Reading: The candidates need to read in between the lines of every chapter of NCERT Book.
- Small Notes: Make small notes of every topic, as small notes of topics led to the easy recalling of the concepts without confusing the students.
- Repeated List: The candidates are advised to have a keen eye on the repeated questions (Question asked in the Examination every year).
- Test Your Preparations: The candidates must check their preparation through solving the previous year question papers in a specified time frame.
CBSE 10th Examination Schedule
The examination schedule is important for appearing students. As this helps in preparing a preparation plan. And well-organized candidate plans for revision in between the examination dates also.
CBSE Class 10th 2020 Result
CBSE will announce the 10th Class result in the last week of May 2020 (Expected). Delhi High Court directed the CBSE and Delhi University to align the dates with the result and DU cutoff.
The CBSE 10th Result will be announced in May 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cbse has officially announced that the class 10 exam date sheet .
The exams will be conducted from February 21 to March 29, 2020 (TENTATIVE).
Yes, all people can download CBSE 10th 2020 Exam dates in PDF.
The new syllabus for 2019 and exams to be held in March 2020. CBSE 2019–20 syllabus for March 2020 examination is released by CBSE, New Delhi