Check complete details about CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2020 or CBSE Time Table 2020. Here you will get links to important resources & updates related to CBSE Board Exam Date 2020 of Class 12th.
CBSE 12th Exam Date Sheet 2020 or CBSE Time Table 2020 for 12th Board Exams (Science, Commerce, Art & other streams) available at cbse.nic.in. The board examinations will be conducted from February 15 to April 7, 2020. The exams will be held from 10:30 am. The duration of the exam will vary depending upon the subject. Students are advised to visit the official website of CBSE to download the Class 12 Timetable 2020. However, the result of the examination is likely to be declared by the first week of June 2020.
On exam day, students must remember to take hall ticket and relevant documents. They can refer to prescribed CBSE books for the purpose of exam preparations. Check here 12th science, commerce, arts, humanities CBSE class 12 date sheet 2020.
Board exams mark an important event in the life of all students in India. Usually, there are five-six subjects in which a student appears. All papers are subjective type in pen-and-paper mode. Invigilators appointed by schools or board take care of discipline at exam centers.
CBSE 12th Board Exam 2020
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Class 12 Practicals||01 January 2020||07 February 2020|
|Class 12 Exam||15 February 2020||End of March 2020|
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Registration Fees
Central Board of Secondary Education has increased its examination fees for 10th & 12th Class by 200 per cent and 40 per cent, respectively, to Rs 1,500/- each. Whereas, For SC/ST students the fees have been hiked from Rs. 50/- to Rs 1,200/-.
|10th Class||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 450/-|
|12th Class||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|ST/SC Candidates||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 50/-|
download CBSE 12th Exam Schedule 2020?
The stepwise CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2020 PDF downloading details are given below.
- Firstly, Go to the CBSE official Website. (www.cbse.nic.in)
- Find Examination Related material web link.
- Click on the same.
- Look for CBSE 12th Time Table 2020 and click on the PDF link.
- Finally, the CBSE 12th Exam Dates for all the streams will get downloaded at the screen.
- Also, download it to your desktop or mobile and take the print out for future reference.
CBSE 12th Practical Exam Dates – Announced
As per CBSE Notification (CBSE/COORD/2019) for CBSE 2020 examination:
CBSE 12th Date Sheet PDF
DOWNLOAD CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION 2020 (CLASS XII) DATESHEET:
CBSE Exam Guidelines:
- Answer books would be distributed to students before the examination between 10:00 AM and 10:15 AM.
- Students have to write their particulars on the answer book and these particulars shall be checked by the Assistant Superintendent.
- The appearing candidates can read the question paper from 10:15 am to 10:30 am (15 minutes). Practical examination in respect of private candidates (female and Patrachar Vidyalaya candidates appearing 1st time) will be held at the theory examination centres unless otherwise notified.
- Private candidates should contact the Principal of the school for their theory examination centres for the date and time of practical examination before the theory examination is over.
- Practical examinations should be completed before 05 April 2020, in respect of private/ Patrachar candidates.
- The principal of the schools may fix up the dates for holding practical examinations in different subjects in consultation with the examiner concerned.
Frequently Asked Questions
The exams for optional like music will be held on 15th or 16th Feb and the papers of all the main subjects will be held in March.
#Prepare a proper time table. #Do not grasp too many things at a time. #Study smartly. #Make notes, make learning fun.
Yes, class 12th you have to score 33% separately in theory and practical examination.
BSE Syllabus for class 12, 11, 10 & 9 academic session 2020is now declared. … Study NCERT Books according to new syllabus 2020 only. Curriculum of class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th for Main Courses & Vocational courses effective for the Academic Session 2020.