BEL Recruitment 2020: Application Invited for Apprentice Posts
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has Published a Recruitment Notification for candidates having Engineering Diploma to undergo Training as “Technician Apprentice (TAPP)” under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of one year at BEL Bengaluru. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the BEL Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2020.
Applications are invited from Passed out DIPLOMA candidates to undergo Training as “Technician Apprentice (TAPP)”under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of One Year at BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, BENGALURU.
BEL Vacancy 2020 Details
Post Name: Technician Apprentice
BEL Recruitment 2020 Important Date
Last date of Application – 15 November 2020
BRANCH OF ENGINEERING
Technician Apprentice (TAPP)
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Commercial Practice
- Library Science
YEAR OF PASSING: Diploma Passed on or after 01-01-2018
Direct link to the notification – BEL Recruitment Notification PDF
The stipend is decided as Rs. 10,400/-
BEL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering in relevant field (Diploma Passed on or after 01 January 2018)
- Candidate must be from Karnataka state only.
- Diploma Original Marks Card issued by Board of Technical Education.
- Candidates who have undergone/undergoing/already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the NATS in any other establishment/organization are not eligible.
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
- Selection will be purely based on the marks scored in the examinations of SSLC/10th standard and Diploma.
- Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
- Selected candidates will be informed through SMS/E-Mail.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates should register in NATS web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and send application in prescribed format along with set of copy of certificates (10th/ SSLC Marks Card, Diploma certificate, Diploma Marks card, Caste Certificate (if applicable) & Aadhar Card to “Deputy Manager (Hr/Cld) Centre For Learning And Development Bharat Electronics Limited Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013 on or before 15 November 2020″.